Justin Turner

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
Yikes this thread has some bad takes.
Not only should he face an indefinite suspension, but I hope he gets charged to the full extent of the law and they put him in jail for reckless endangerment, attempted manslaughter, and for being stupid.
these athletes literally risked their lives and he could have gotten someone killed.

Last edited:

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Not only should he face an indefinite suspension, but I hope he gets charged to the full extent of the law and they put him in jail for reckless endangerment, attempted manslaughter, and for being stupid.
these athletes literally risked their lives and he could have gotten someone killed.
Your first sentence is hilariously ironic considering the rest of the post.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California

You sure did go to law school for this knowledge.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I would absolutely favor a suspension except for the fact that baseball themselves were complicit in letting him go back out there. They didn't do everything they could have done to enforce their own protocols two nights ago, they shouldn't get to enforce it ex post facto other than perhaps a heavy fine for his part in violating the protocols.

Welp guess that actually 'did' factor in

SSF

Oct 5, 2017
I think he should have maybe gotten a couple of games, but he plays for one of the darlings so the punishment was always going to be non existent to light.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad