Confirmed with Link: Justin Schultz (50% retained) to Penguins for 3rd round pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Call me betty*

Sheary Baggins
Nov 8, 2015
This reminds me of Pens trading for lovejoy lsat year..i just hope we didnt give up Dumuolin for Schultz.

im scared...:(

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
You'd think this fanbase would be a little less knee-jerk when it came to PMDs after all the success we've had molding ones that had been left for dead.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
To calm peoples nerves a bit:

He's gonna be a project.
But theres some decent underlying numbers.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
You'd think this fanbase would be a little less knee-jerk when it came to PMDs after all the success we've had molding ones that had been left for dead.

Seriously. It's like running backs with the Steelers.

Koempel

Mar 8, 2010
Leuven
Just give the damn details already. I am actually morbidly curious to how horrible Schultz actually is. The hyperbole of suckitude attributed to his play all over HFboards is astounding.

deakka

Nov 6, 2009
Im sure they show mercy on plotnikov and package him with whatever assets we gave up . Isnt Schultz just another offensive guy getting blocked by Letang from the PP tho? Feels lie we already have Pouliot

sf expat71

Nov 10, 2008
Atlantic Ocean

You'd think that, but then you'd be wrong. I agree, it's not like we're asking Schultz to be a top 4 guy here, we know he has potential, let's see how this goes first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad