Justin Pogge trying to return.

8816 others

Dec 3, 2012
Bowen Island, BC
He had an interesting interview on Leafs Lunch today. I'd hate to see him make a return and play up to his original potential for another team.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
Shocking. I never would have thought a hockey player would like to get back to the league with the most prestige and the biggest salaries. He must be one of only a few to have that particular dream.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
198b968cebd2ed226d5fc6ba7d620bf53e8059c40a33c5f7c310564e36d86f6e.jpg

Add that to the list of busts Leafs drafted

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Shocking. I never would have thought a hockey player would like to get back to the league with the most prestige and the biggest salaries. He must be one of only a few to have that particular dream.

10 out of 10 on the sarcasm scale ;)
I laughed when he said "I really want a 1 way, but I might need to work my way to that." :laugh:

pspot

Dec 20, 2004
Kitchener
So you're saying there's a chance

Leafs could still win that trade

Seriously though he should sign in Arizona. If Burke can make dubynk in to a goalie pogge could too

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
He was up for play of the year I believe this year... i followed him a bit, and he still seems to rely on acrobats to make saves, seems to be a fish out of water type style... and bounces out a lot of rebounds. Maybe he could be a backup?

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
He was up for play of the year I believe this year... i followed him a bit, and he still seems to rely on acrobats to make saves, seems to be a fish out of water type style... and bounces out a lot of rebounds. Maybe he could be a backup?

So could a number of other AHLers who are younger and have upside.

I don't see a problem with inviting him to camp, but I never really liked his style and I'm not too eager to revisit that era.

jmart21

MISC!!!
Nov 16, 2009
All Over The Place
His interview on Leafs Lunch today was really good. I came out of it with a completely different view of him, and it's one of respect.

Basically said that after 9(?) seasons of pro hockey, he can see now that he wasn't prepared to play in the NHL when he was in Toronto (not only himself not being ready, but wasn't really given any guidance or mentorship).

Shwaguy*

Could you imagine if he comes back and his actually amazing? :laugh:

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
His interview on Leafs Lunch today was really good. I came out of it with a completely different view of him, and it's one of respect.

Basically said that after 9(?) seasons of pro hockey, he can see now that he wasn't prepared to play in the NHL when he was in Toronto (not only himself not being ready, but wasn't really given any guidance or mentorship).

JFJ pressured him and pushed him to early because he was a dumba$$

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes