Justin Faulk

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Question for y'all Faulk and Fowler were drafted the same year, if you were going to draft and both were available who would you take?

It has been very close between them for quite some time but I'd say Faulk is pulling ahead. Fowler seems too conservative at times and doesn't have as good of a shot.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
LOL, SI, god their hockey coverage has been garbage for years. Remember when they had Atlanta winning the division in 06 over us and Tampa, and us finishing last IN THE LEAGUE? good times.

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
Not to apply sanity to the current witch hunt, but did anyone else read the part about setting a limit of 200 pro games? Justin Faulk is way over. Brodin isn't, but he's not a ridiculous oversight, IMO.

Whatever else you want to say about SI or ESPN, Allan Muir and the guys at ESPN are all doing the best they can in a bad situation.

And if you don't mind, I still think we're overrating Justin Faulk.

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
Not to apply sanity to the current witch hunt, but did anyone else read the part about setting a limit of 200 pro games? Justin Faulk is way over. Brodin isn't, but he's not a ridiculous oversight, IMO.

Whatever else you want to say about SI or ESPN, Allan Muir and the guys at ESPN are all doing the best they can in a bad situation.

Funny oversight. I agree. I kind of agree.

Edit - it also says the article was formulated with input from NHL scouts, too. So the mocking is also directed towards those who know way more about the game.

Last edited:

Anton Babchuk

Nov 3, 2005
Raleigh-Durham
twitter.com
whenever you are getting upset over the opinion of a hockey writer, just go check out the award voting results where players like eric staal and jiri tlusty get votes for the selke

people are stupid and should be ignored

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site

You're not alone in feeling that way. He's good, just not as good as we act sometimes. I'm getting ready for the Norris talk again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad