Confirmed with Link: Justin Braun for a 23' 3rd

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Really like his game so far. I thought he’d be more washed as a player considering his age. You can tell the guy used to be a great shut down defenseman. Instincts are there but it’s just age that’s slowed him down. Defensively he’s been good overall, but great over the last few games.

Good guy to have in the room and alongside Schneider. Gives guys in the room a little extra motivation to get him a cup as well

Reactions: Nickmo82

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
I get to watch the games very late, so I'm not particularly attentive as to Braun's play.
The team is literally firing on all cylinders.

All I know is, it took waaay too long to set the third pair with him and Schneids. Best option we have and its a great one.

On the other hand, maybe that was tactical. Like, considering Braun's age, they kept him fresh for the PO's.

----

don't get nasty towards Nemeth

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Would love to have Braun back next year. He quietly plays a strong defensive game. He isn’t flashy. He doesn’t throw huge hits. But his positioning has been extremely solid. He is often on the right side of the opposing player/puck. Makes subtle plays with his stick and breaks up plays. He has been really good

Reactions: gump116

Algernop Kreider

Ant strength
Mar 9, 2014
New York
I get to watch the games very late, so I'm not particularly attentive as to Braun's play.
The team is literally firing on all cylinders.

All I know is, it took waaay too long to set the third pair with him and Schneids. Best option we have and its a great one.

On the other hand, maybe that was tactical. Like, considering Braun's age, they kept him fresh for the PO's.

----

don't get nasty towards Nemeth
I don't think it was tactical. Braun had a rough couple games in the last weeks of the season, and Nemeth followed it up with his best stretch of the season. But then both regressed to the mean, Nemeth was brutal and he lost his spot again.

Reactions: NYRFANMANI

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad