Pre-Game Talk: Just until the GDT is up

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyFischer*

Leafs 5-0

Optimus Reim with a 38 save shutout in front of a sold-out Bell Center.

Kessel with 4 points. 2 goals, 2 assists.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Just waiting for the first Leaf to cruise into the paint and give Carey the rub,then the 4th line comes into play.You just have to know that Prust,Whitey and Bourque are going to enjoy inflicting pain on the perpetrators.:nod::nod:

TUCKER 06

May 22, 2012
I'm so pumped for this game! Is anyone else having a bit of a party?

I'm getting together with a good mix of Leafs & Habs fans to watch the game on my friend's 60inch HD tv.

Gros Bonhomme

Benoit Brunet #1 Fan
Jan 21, 2011
Montreal
I'm so pumped for this game! Is anyone else having a bit of a party?

I'm getting together with a good mix of Leafs & Habs fans to watch the game on my friend's 60inch HD tv.

My girlfriend recently sold her house in the Ottawa region and moved in with me in Montreal. We made a $11,000 profit off the sale.

We're heading over to some friends tomorrow night to watch the game. On the menu : chicken wings, nachos and spare ribs. They helped us move everything from Ottawa to here and long story short it was a nuclear disaster. Little did they know is we bought each of them a Habs jersey with the money we made in order to thank them for helping us out.

Tomorrow night is going to rock and im expecting one hell of a game.

Go Habs Go

TUCKER 06

May 22, 2012
Little did they know is we bought each of them a Habs jersey with the money we made in order to thank them for helping us out.

That is cool as hell and sure beats the crap out of buying them a case of beer and a pizza, the standard fare for helping a friend move.

idk

Jan 11, 2012
6-2 Habs. Leafs defense and netminding looks as weak as it's ever been - our faster forwards should thrive. They cycle very effectively in our zone with the puck, but between their inability to get out of their own end and Carey between the pipes we take this one. Goals from Gally (on his first shift he bursts down the wing with speed, turning Komisarek around and then breaks to the net, beating Reimer with a little chip over the pads), Gionta, Cole, Markov (PP) and a pair from Patches. Kessel and Phaneuf (PP) respond for the Leafs. Highlights of the night include Phaneuf getting levelled by Armstrong, Gally's goal and Prust beating something into a blue and white pulp.

izzy75

Nov 22, 2010
Orr is back.

Sure, we're tougher than last year. But Orr, Lucic, Thorton and others will still be able to wreak havoc without suffering too badly. Prust's fists and head are going to be twice the size come the Spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad