Pre-Game Talk: Just until the GDT is up

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud12

Oct 8, 2012
too bad Orr is back. Prust will probably have to step up right at the first game

izzy75

Nov 22, 2010
too bad Orr is back. Prust will probably have to step up right at the first game

Word on the street is... Prust will drop 'em with anyone, but often lose. Orr - who is trying to prove he belongs in the big league - will destroy Prust.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Word on the street is... Prust will drop 'em with anyone, but often lose. Orr - who is trying to prove he belongs in the big league - will destroy Prust.

I'm fine with that if it means the Leafs are stupid enough to play Orr more than a few minutes. He sucks at hockey.

Sorry Prust, but if you are going to be our sacrificial lamb so we can skate circles around Orr, so be it, that's what you are getting paid the big bucks for.

habs03

Subban #Thoroughbred
Jun 21, 2010
Screw Orr, I hope no one even bothers with him, the guy can't play, just a goon. Why bother waste 5min for a guy that is not going to get more than 3min of ice time the whole game.

Fight Brown maybe, Fraser if he is in the lineup, not the useless Orr.

izzy75

Nov 22, 2010
Sorry Prust, but if you are going to be our sacrificial lamb

I hope the coaching staff directs White, Prust, etc., to avoid staged fights. What a wasted acquisition if Prust - who is not a heavyweight - is required to fight all the heavyweights game after game. Save your energy, and unleash your rage when appropriate.

habs03

Subban #Thoroughbred
Jun 21, 2010
Plus Bouillon fill fight him :)
Bouillon actually does pretty good in the flight all things considered

hersky77

Oct 29, 2007
colton orr can barley skate and you guys are worried about him. Moen or Prust will fight him and thats it. Just excited to see gally make the leafs d look like pylons tomorrow night

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Tinordi is there to make things right,if not then there's White,to make them groan there's always Moen.Then the one to trust is our man Prust,ready to give the Leafs some thrust,into the stands where they are in the hands of our trusty fans.:handclap::handclap::handclap:

bud12

Oct 8, 2012
Tinordi is there to make things right,if not then there's White,to make them groan there's always Moen.Then the one to trust is our man Prust,ready to give the Leafs some thrust,into the stands where they are in the hands of our trusty fans.:handclap::handclap::handclap:

send back down, and Tinordi would get murdered by Orr by the way

habs03

Subban #Thoroughbred
Jun 21, 2010
Wayne Simmonds rearranged Bouillon's face. I'd say Bouillon got very, very lucky with Orr.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUI-nGUq_7M

ya Simmonds got him good

But overall he does good in other fights, I don't want to put up a bunch of videos, but Bouillon can at least hold up with some big guys, and beats average sized guys.

I feel like many ppl forgot how tough he is and overlook him when talking about the teams toughness, but mention Armstrong (who I hope NEVER fights, he'll get his ass kicked).

gusfring

Jul 4, 2006
Let's clear this up right now. Tinordi (I know he was sent down) is not a good fighter.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
Screw Orr, I hope no one even bothers with him, the guy can't play, just a goon. Why bother waste 5min for a guy that is not going to get more than 3min of ice time the whole game.

Fight Brown maybe, Fraser if he is in the lineup, not the useless Orr.

So we're back to the era where they would do whatever they want on the ice, including getting in the face of our goalies at will? Nice.

Anyways this isn't Martin and Gauthier running the show anymore, it won't last very long.

bud12

Oct 8, 2012
So we're back to the era where they would do whatever they want on the ice, including getting in the face of our goalies at will? Nice.

Anyways this isn't Martin and Gauthier running the show anymore, it won't last very long.

100% agree

and Therrien have said multiple time that he wanted a heavyweight on is team so if things get ugly, the renfort will be near

habs03

Subban #Thoroughbred
Jun 21, 2010

No

Orr can't even keep up with the play, the the time he makes it to the goalie, the play would have ended.

He also isn't really that dirty IMO, he'll just try to start a stagged fight.

izzy75

Nov 22, 2010
but mention Armstrong (who I hope NEVER fights, he'll get his ass kicked).

Never understood why Armstrong is brought into any discussion about how our team is now tougher. Maybe they're referring to the 2nd half of his name.

The fact is... we won't have any more sickening displays of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2XhQI3K37c

But c'mon folks, we're not striking the fear of god into anyone. Not with our might or scoring ability. We're a very average team. And if Price's (minor) injury become aggravated (likely), whooo this is going to be a short season.

Charon

Jul 24, 2008
Umm, they have a great bottom 6..

I wouldn't trade our bottom six for theirs. I actually think our bottom six will perform very well for us this year. On paper, we have a better bottom six than we have had in years. No laraque, no weber, no darche.

habs03

Subban #Thoroughbred
Jun 21, 2010
If someone is forced to fight Orr, I think Moen will do it, he is the closest to Orr in size 6'2 215.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
You guyz really think someone will have to figh against Orr? LMAO. He cannnot even play a real shift. Orr wont do anything tomorrow.

Prust will beat Brown (BTW, Prust will destoy Brown)
And maybe Moen will find someone to dance with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->