Just End The Season | Oilers lose 4-1

Approved Variety

Nov 14, 2010
Thread full of complaints when we're winning. Thread full of complaints when we're losing.

This is HFOil.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
Worst playoffs ever, man. Every damn Canadian team but us and the Leafs are gonna be there. I don't like this ride any more, I want to get off.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Nikitin sucks. That is all.

Blame Taylor Hall!

Am I alone in thinking we actually played a pretty decent game? If Tank Captain Scrivens could muster a .900 once in awhile that would be swell. Two very save-able goals, one iffy, one great shot by Myers.

Outshot the Jets 34-24.

lopper

Oct 22, 2006
AB
Nikitin the saviour for our defense corps :laugh:

Again another western team makes the Oilers their B**ches. What's the record for fewest wins against your conference??

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Worst playoffs ever, man. Every damn Canadian team but us and the Leafs are gonna be there. I don't like this ride any more, I want to get off.

I'd rather see the other Canadian teams get four or six games in the playoffs than one of them fluking out in the lottery and getting McDavid. There's going to be unnecessary venom towards the Oilers anyway.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Am I alone in thinking we actually played a pretty decent game? If Tank Captain Scrivens could muster a .900 once in awhile that would be swell. Two very save-able goals, one iffy, one great shot by Myers.

Outshot the Jets 34-24.

scrivens played like ass. He drops down too much.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Thread full of complaints when we're winning. Thread full of complaints when we're losing.

This is HFOil.

Because we want to see the team build on their winning ways, but they always take ten million steps back.

The defense is just so horrible. MacT is going to stand pat and ruin another year. What a joke.

Nikki was the main reason tonight. Also too much puck watching.

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking

This is HFOil.

When the **** is that?

Oh against a putrid Flyers club.

jebus, the Oilers are horrible, any complaints about this club and org are fully vindicated.

Another absolutely disgusting performance tonight.

Mc5RingsAndABeer

5-14-6-1
May 25, 2011
Gotta love it when people rag on the fans for being upset. Direct that anger where it's deserved.

Take a look at the Facebook posts. There's all these keyboard knights calling out any fan that doesn't eat up the patriotic pro-Oilers ******** that the organization spews.

MettleMcOiler

5-14-6-1
Mar 9, 2011
Edmonton
giphy.gif

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Take a look at the Facebook posts. There's all these keyboard knights calling out any fan that doesn't eat up the patriotic pro-Oilers ******** that the organization spews.

Hahaha! Those are classic. You're not a true fan, if you're being negative! :laugh:

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013

Outshot the Jets 34-24.

I agree with your sentiment, but Nikitin did make a few screw ups. Hall was bad again, but had a few great shifts so maybe he's coming around.

We're at a point in the season where it's all about scouting our players to decide who stays and who goes. I thought Purcell was okay. I'm on the fence about what to do with Nikitin. Scrivens needs to be a back up again, but imo I would prefer to have two new goalies to start next season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad