Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
81r3FVfNG3L._SY355_.jpg

Reactions: Baby Punisher

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Never underestimate the public's love of a good ole fashioned redemption story. He'll have achieved his end game in a round about way. LOL.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
So did the attack happen or not?

From what I can tell he wasn't actually attacked and lied about it but the charges are dropped. Maybe I'm wrong but that's how I read it :laugh:

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
And basically given a slap on wrist.
Yup.

My guess :

His career is over. He may get a part, here or there, but I doubt he will get the kind of payday Empire afforded him. After all, if you were a producer, would you risk your investment on someone who is capable of such craziness?

Years from now we will read a "Whatever Happened To" article about him.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA

Yup.

My guess :

His career is over. He may get a part, here or there, but I doubt he will get the kind of payday Empire afforded him. After all, if you were a producer, would you risk your investment on someone who is capable of such craziness?

Years from now we will read a "Whatever Happened To" article about him.

There will always be a market for fake grievances and the people who sell them.

Sep 19, 2008
Seems pretty obvious he staged this but curious why the sudden change. A lot of time was wasted investigating something that he allegedly made up. So who attacked him if it wasn't the brothers?

Very fishy and it just seems like he escaped out of these charges.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Seems pretty obvious he staged this but curious why the sudden change. A lot of time was wasted investigating something that he allegedly made up. So who attacked him if it wasn't the brothers?

I'd assume the money spent on a high profile, non-violent case. I'd still figure he'd have received more of a punishment, but his career is likely over.

Sep 19, 2008
I'd assume the money spent on a high profile, non-violent case. I'd still figure he'd have received more of a punishment, but his career is likely over.

Yup I don't think he's working in entertainment again. Hope it was worth it :laugh: Faking an attack and then buying your way out of it with fancy lawyers. "I was attacked. I was a victim." by who? The cameras literally caught the perpetrators and they were clearly the brothers.

Again I'm not part of the investigation so maybe the police know something I don't but this is just very, very fishy and screams like he brought justice.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
His lawyer's burn rate was likely very high. Add payments to security, P.R. people, etc, and I'm sure his money is all but gone.

Last edited:

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Yup I don't think he's working in entertainment again. Hope it was worth it :laugh: Faking an attack and then buying your way out of it with fancy lawyers. "I was attacked. I was a victim." by who? The cameras literally caught the perpetrators and they were clearly the brothers.

Again I'm not part of the investigation so maybe the police know something I don't but this is just very, very fishy and screams like he brought justice.
Supposed, Michelle Obama made calls on his behalf.
^^ Full disclosure : I heard this on Fox !!! ^^

I'm sure the gay / black community did as well - they want the story to go away. Putting him in jail would have been a waste of time / money so, as long as he doesn't play the victim going forward, let him go away in peace.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018

If Chicago political groups made phone calls on his behalf, I am sure that had an impact.

The dropping of charges will disappear from the headlines but people will remember what he did.

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
So did the attack happen or not?

From what I can tell he wasn't actually attacked and lied about it but the charges are dropped. Maybe I'm wrong but that's how I read it :laugh:
He told the city that they could keep his bail money. Win Win!

Reactions: Tuggy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad