Proposal: Julien Gauthier

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
if 82 games was a thing last season I believe he was on pace for 25 or 26 points. Yes compared to most of our other players he does have the speed and aggressiveness to get in on the forecheck. Consistency would be nice but that probably is gonna be the thing keeping him from being a good third liner in this league. unfortunately, many guys lack the consistency they need to make them more than decent 4th liners.
And that will determine what kind of player he is. What you are saying here is not all that different from what I see of him. Now it is up to him to show the type of player he can be or if he wants to be a 4th liner or a AAAA player.

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
His speed and size are a weapon to be used and the discipline ... idk, overblown to me, but it is paramount in the NHL.

I remember two rushes, where he just walks and arms people away, creating havoc in the o-zone, good stuff.

One penalty where the defense was nowhere and he got caught in the back-check.

All I know is, I want to see him more!

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
The Rangers are in good shape here. You can make an argument that they could be on the prowl for a seventh forward or third defenseman worthy of protection. They may be able to make a favorable deal with a team that has protection stress.

Our exempts are Lafreniere, Kakko, Kravtsov, Fox, Miller, Shesterkin and Reunanen, all of whom except Reunanen won't be moved as our top prospects. So "favorable" would mean for lesser prospects and / or draft picks from the Rangers side.

Reactions: bobbop

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad