Juice1815's GM Game/Mock Draft, Starts Monday, All teams taken

sgupca

Oct 9, 2008
Halifax, NS
Subsitute Witt with Ericsson. Still though, Letang > Enstrom, and Byfuglien > Witt. B when subsituted, Ericsson >>> Byfuglien

My point proven tho, I got more for Kaberle than the leafs did!

but yes, my Witt trade for Ericsson was stupid....

But Ericsson isn't better than Byfuglien IMO.

Byfuglien is massively underrated on these boards.

He's a 40 point (20g-20a) guy that is 6'3" 250lbs that hits like a tank and will drop them with anyone.

Canad93

Jan 21, 2008
Have you seen Kaberle play this year?

But basically I traded (like you said):

1st Det
McCollum (goalie prospect) - (Prospect Grade 7.0D)
Enstrom
Witt

for

1st (Pens) - should be a better 1st round pick than the one i traded to you.
Carl Sneep - better prospect than McCollum - (Prospect Grade: 7.0C)
Letang - will be better than Enstrom (for points)
Byfuligen - 1 million times better than Witt

so I basically got a better deal for Kaberle than you did :P and I saved 2 million dollars in cap space starting next season!

oh, Letang is also 2" taller and 25lbs heavier than Enstrom. Letang also has 5 more points in 10 less games played.

If thats what your trying to point out.

So, the first will be better, but Sneep is light years away from the kind of prospect McCollum is. McCollum is one of the best keepers in the O, and a late first round pick. His only knock against him is a bad world juniors, but it is really early in his career.
Letang is playing on Pittsburgh with two of the highest scoring players in the NHL, Enstrom is on Atlanta. Case and point.
Sneep is no prospect I would work a deal around, so the few spots gained in the draft for Pit over Det's first round picks are not worth it to me.
Witt was a salary dump; I'll give you that, Byfuglien is alright. But my deal makes much more sense to me that yours does to you.

Burlington Bomb 26

Louie Louie Oh oh
Mar 16, 2008
Green Mountain State
My point proven tho, I got more for Kaberle than the leafs did!

but yes, my Witt trade for Ericsson was stupid....

But Ericsson isn't better than Byfuglien IMO.

Byfuglien is massively underrated on these boards.

He's a 40 point (20g-20a) guy that is 6'3" 250lbs that hits like a tank and will drop them with anyone.

Buff is really underrated, but Ericsson is better and will become a top 10 defenseman in the league, a total monster. Buff is only a 40 point player on offense. For defense he's a 20 point player.

sgupca

Oct 9, 2008
Halifax, NS
Buff is really underrated, but Ericsson is better and will become a top 10 defenseman in the league, a total monster. Buff is only a 40 point player on offense. For defense he's a 20 point player.

He played D most of last year and had 40 points. I actually think he produces better from the back-end than the wing.

enthropi

Nov 2, 2007
Beijing, China
With Miller returning from injury for the stretch run, Buffalo is sending Mikael Tellqvist down to their AHL club.

The Buffla Sabres Waive G Mikael Tellqvist

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad