Juice1815's GM Game/Mock Draft, Starts Monday, All teams taken

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
Juice’s Mock Draft & Gm Game

Hey everyone, Fedro91 and I have planned to start up a new mock draft. It will be like other mocks were we have a trading period, vote for playoffs. We will have a playoff rounds just until the Stanley cup is raised. After the playoffs we will have a draft, then Free agency.

The rules are simple 1 GM per team; you can have an assistant if you like. Standard NHL rules apply when it comes to Waivers and NTC and NMC players. A player with a NMC will under no circumstances be sent down the minors. However we will allow players to be traded provided the trade makes sense.

In this game we will only accept active GM’s. A lot of GM’s sign up make a trade then you notice they just stop being active, people who have reputations of doing this will not be accepted in this game.

We will be using a veto system. We will need 5 veto’s from other GMs. Once there is 5 vetos on a deal myself and Fedro91 will review the Vetoed trade to try to see if it makes sense. It will be rare that a trade get vetoed. The only way it will get vetoed is if the value is not there and there is no way this trade would ever happen. As I said it will be rare for a trade to be vetoed but it can happen if the trade is that bad. I believe there are winners and losers and every deal and not all trades can be even especially in a salary cap era.

** Rosters are Roster as they were THE DAY BEFORE the trade deadline.
So Campoli is in Ottawa as that happened before the deadline, players who were traded on the deadline such as Antropov remain as they were before the deadline. Draft picks belong to the team that owned them before the deadline.

Trade Deadline- Begins Monday April 30th 9am and ends thursday April 9th 5pm

Voting for playoffs- 15 point ranking system based on moves teams have done April 10-April12th

Playoff voting begins- 1 Round per day. Until we have a Stanley cup champion
Round 1 April 13th, Round 2 April 14th, Round 3 April 15th Round 4 April 16th

Draft- Each team will have 10 hours to make a selection (highly recommended you send me a list of players you want in order so the draft does not take forever) ** Tentivly set to begin Friday April 17th 9am

Free Agency- We will have a 10 day free agency period, once completed the game is over.

We are using a salary cap so do not go over the cap
All dates will be finalized once we have enough GM’s to begin trading
Hope everyone has fun. PM me if you want to pick as specific team

New Jersey Devils - Filled
New York Islanders – letsgoisle39
New York Rangers – nyrfan444
Philadelphia Flyers – Fedro91
Pittsburgh Penguins - schenn29

Boston Bruins – Trashers Fan
Buffalo Sabres - enthropi
Montreal Canadiens – Higgins 21
Ottawa Senators – hockeyfan666
Toronto Maple Leafs – Canada93

Atlanta Thrashers – avsfan91
Carolina Hurricanes - GongShowHockeyNYR
Florida Panthers - Hollywood Hamel
Tampa Bay Lightning - Basszor
Washington Capitals - Dustyrockon

Chicago Blackhawks – OilGagner89
Columbus Blue Jackets - huntinson
Detroit Red Wings - sgupca
Nashville Predators
St Louis Blues – Oshniak

Calgary Flames – Thom Yorke
Colorado Avalanche - OilEberle
Edmonton Oilers – Juice1815
Minnesota Wild – nyrfan444
Vancouver Canucks - CAPiTA

Anaheim Ducks - Theron
Dallas Stars
Los Angeles Kings – bigben31
Phoenix Coyotes – Louis Houde
San Jose Sharks – eagles101

Last edited:

CAPiTA

Sep 4, 2008
Vancouver
Will teams be allowed to temporarily go over the cap during the off-season? In real life, teams are allowed to go 10% over the cap before the season begins.

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
I dont have a problem if a team goes over the cap a bit in making a deal or signing a player, but make an attempt to get back to the cap limits as soon as possibly.

Obviously i can not continuly keep track of what a teams cap is at so everyone is responsable for their own cap. If someone is over the cap for a period a time myself and Fedro will make a decision on what needs to be done to get them under the cap

Will teams be allowed to temporarily go over the cap during the off-season? In real life, teams are allowed to go 10% over the cap before the season begins.

enthropi

Nov 2, 2007
Beijing, China
I'll take the Slugs.

I wouldn't mind having an assistant due to time complications being in China and all, if anyone wants to help, let me know.

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
Teams still available: Devils, Panthers, Hurricanes, Penguins, Blue Jackets, Predators, avalanche, Stars, Sharks

Get a team quick before they are all gone

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
Cap stays at 56.7 for both seasons. Keeping this as real as possible. Until the nhl says different the cap is 56.7

Just wondering. What s the cap. I would say the cap stays at 56.7 for the playoff and for the 09-2010 season, the cap should be at arround 58.8M

What u think boss.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
Just wondering. What s the cap. I would say the cap stays at 56.7 for the playoff and for the 09-2010 season, the cap should be at arround 58.8M

What u think boss.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad