Juice1815's GM Game/Mock Draft, STANLEY CUP! Need 3 new gms to replace inactive ones

slapshot14phil*

Brodeur could be dealt for 2 top prospect, 2 draft picks, young decent replacement, top goalie prospect.
If interested pm me.

slapshot14phil*

so you wouldn't trade brodeur for all that.
you have to remember his age.

slapshot14phil*

like i said before...
i will only trade him if the offer is too good to decline.

Canad93

Jan 21, 2008
The Leafs will have traded Antropov and Ponikarovsky by early tomorrow. (e258)
Last chance.

Last edited:

Canad93

Jan 21, 2008
The Toronto Maple Leafs have two signings to announce.
First, the signing of NCAA UFA Christian Hansen to a three year deal, worth rookie maximum and maximum bonuses possible.

Secondly, NCAA prized UFA Tyler Bozak to a three year deal, worth rookie maximum and maximum possible bonuses.
The Leafs are thrilled to have these two players on our team, as they bring some youth and potential to our rebuilding lineup.
This also helps us to meet our salary requirements for this season..:laugh:

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
The signings are approved by me. I decided not to let them go into Free agency due to the fact they pretty much made their decision to sign with the Leafs despite how many offers they had. Since the Leafs offered the max i felt it only made sense to let them go to the Leafs as that is where they would go in real life under the same circumstances

sgupca

Oct 9, 2008
Halifax, NS
Wow. Nice one Jersey.

Wrong

nice trade for the flyers.

Neal should be a 40G guy eventually.

Elias is the best player in the deal.

and the Flyers still get Zubrus + 1st.

for Lupul (who is overpaid)

and Gagne (who's career could end with one more big hit)

Big win for the Flyers...almost a blow-out win.

OilTownHero

Feb 13, 2009
COLORADO

Smyth, Hedjuk, SAKIC, Svatos, Liles, Foote, Hannan, and Tucker... need to be dealt for prospects and good young players. I also want 1sts in this years draft PM offers soon, as I want to deal most of these guys quick.

OilTownHero

Feb 13, 2009
Colorado Roster

Smyth-Carter- TOP YOUNG WINGER! PM offer.
Svatos-Sakic- Hejduk
McLeod-Arnason-Tucker
Boulerice-Guite-Willsie

D men

Liles- Salei
Kubina-Hannan
Eaton-Clark

1st
1st PHI
3rd
4th
6th
7th
This is my roster so far. I wounldn't mind picking up a young scrapper and a top winger to play with Carter who is young and under contract for a while.

Last edited:

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Wrong

nice trade for the flyers.

Neal should be a 40G guy eventually.

Elias is the best player in the deal.

and the Flyers still get Zubrus + 1st.

for Lupul (who is overpaid)

and Gagne (who's career could end with one more big hit)

Big win for the Flyers...almost a blow-out win.

Anybody's career could end with one more big hit....

sgupca

Oct 9, 2008
Halifax, NS
Colorado Roster

Smyth-Carter-Hedjuk
Svatos-Sakic-Nielson
McLeod-Arnason-Tucker

D men

Liles- Salei
Kubina-Hannan
Eaton-Clark

1st
1st PHI
2nd edm
3rd
4th
6th
7th
This is my roster so far. I wounldn't mind picking up a young scrapper and a top winger to play with Carter who is young and under contract.

Dude, your missing a 4th line.... ;)

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
True enough,

Still, i was pointing out that the Flyers got the best deal.

I'm just trying to support my favorite Flyer since i was a little isnt as injury prone as people think. He had one concussion filled year and IMO it was only one concussion not several. The Flyers training staff is one of the worst in the league at this stuff. Lindros and Primeau's careers were cut short because of mishandling these injuries, and it is a shame

sgupca

Oct 9, 2008
Halifax, NS
I'm just trying to support my favorite Flyer since i was a little isnt as injury prone as people think. He had one concussion filled year and IMO it was only one concussion not several. The Flyers training staff is one of the worst in the league at this stuff. Lindros and Primeau's careers were cut short because of mishandling these injuries, and it is a shame

I agree, I also think Gagne's confidence has been hurt a little by the injuries. I think Gagne would easily be a 50-60 goal guy every year, but he plays a bit more causion than he did before the concussions.

At least he's rebounded better than Patrice Bergeron.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I agree, I also think Gagne's confidence has been hurt a little by the injuries. I think Gagne would easily be a 50-60 goal guy every year, but he plays a bit more causion than he did before the concussions.

At least he's rebounded better than Patrice Bergeron.

I'd have to argue the fact that his confidence as been hit. Yes, he can score 50-60 goals but the Flyers don't need that anymore. They have 3 balanced scoring lines now compared to 1 when Forsberg was here. The Flyers currently have 4 30 goal scorers this season and 6 20 goal scorers. The scoring is much more spread out.

sgupca

Oct 9, 2008
Halifax, NS
Redwings :wings

"The Redwings are happy to announce the extension of Jack Johnson. We have extended his contract through the 2009/10 season at 2.7 million on a one year contract. We feel that gives Johnson the time to prove he is an elite talent and could one day become our captain. If he proves his worth he will get his bigger contract (from us) the summer of 2010."

sgupca

Oct 9, 2008
Halifax, NS
I'd have to argue the fact that his confidence as been hit. Yes, he can score 50-60 goals but the Flyers don't need that anymore. They have 3 balanced scoring lines now compared to 1 when Forsberg was here. The Flyers currently have 4 30 goal scorers this season and 6 20 goal scorers. The scoring is much more spread out.

He's not playing like his confidence is hurt, so i'll agree with that, and you probably have a point. The Flyers are so deep that he doesn't need to score 50 goals to be effective....

i mean look at Upshall on the Yotes...he's been given his chance and now he is producing...he didn't have the ice time to do that on a deep flyers team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad