Celebrity Death: Juice WRLD

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
Sounds like the seizure was triggered when the Feds were searching his luggage for weapons and drugs, which they found plenty of. Much different story than what was floating around yesterday.
Yeah it seems like he swallowed a bunch of pills while the police were searching his stuff and he started to seize up

We'll probably never know why he decided to take the pills though, although you could take some obvious guesses

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
It's the "cool" thing to do.

And it’s pretty easy to get caught up in, especially in that industry. Doesn’t really change my view or opinion of him, he still impacted me with his music and I’ll still enjoy what he’s released. He was a good kid - not one of those gang bangers that decided to cause shit in the streets. I don’t think he was ever caught up in that garbage, at least for the most part.

When in the music business, drugs and alcohol are very popular - doesn’t really matter what genre.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Don't even feel sorry, what a dumbass.

I liked the guy a lot but yeah - he made some terrible decisions. But the end of the day, a 21-year-old lost his life. Addiction is a disease, I have a ton of sympathy for people who end up down that path.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
I am trying to figure why swallow a bunch of pills when you getting caught with 70 pounds of weed and a few guns? You can't easily hide the 70 pounds of weed. It doesn't make sense.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
I am trying to figure why swallow a bunch of pills when you getting caught with 70 pounds of weed and a few guns? You can't easily hide the 70 pounds of weed. It doesn't make sense.
I wouldn't be surprised if he did it to kill himself because he didn't want to do 30+ years in prison.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad