Celebrity Death: Juice WRLD

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Ridiculously sad. Lean and Xanax need to be cut out of the culture completely.

I'd say it's in the best interest of the label to intervene with drug addiction, but deaths do nothing but boost streams.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
f***ing sucks, I really liked some his songs and his overall sound and thought he had a lot of potential.

In cruel irony, he had a song called Legends dedicated to Peep and xxxtentacion with these lyrics

All legends fall in the making
Sorry truth, dying young, demon youth
What's the 27 Club?
We ain't making it past 21

f***ed up.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Man, out of Mac, Peep and X, this one hits me HARD. Doesn’t feel real still. Juice was really one of my favourite artists. I followed him on Instagram when he had 716K followers and knew he would blow up, he has 8M now.

This one hurts, it hurts a lot.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Lucid Dreams is honestly a beautiful song compared to some of the newer stuff put out these days. Actually had substance behind it

Far too young. RIP

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
And if you really want your heart to drop, go listen to his song “Legends”. Now that he’s gone, that song hits just a little bit harder. Oops, I see it was posted above already.

Now that he’s gone, it’s going to be hard to listen to his music and not pick up small lines that will be depressing.

Ugh.

Reactions: Trade

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Rip but also how does a seizure kill someone? Did he hit his head?
Likely was on drugs which caused the seizure. A seizure in itself rarely can kill someone unless is last for over 10 minutes (which is extremely rare the person doesn't come out of it after a minute or two, or with EMS personnel giving them a drug to get them out)

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
I enjoyed some of his music but reading the Chicago Tribune article about the police search of his plane for drugs, this kid very well may have accidentally committed suicide

Sad stuff

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
There was a story about how Juice met Future and he told Future that he influenced him to start drinking lean and shit when he was younger and it f***ed Future up. Cause he was like what the f*** have I done. Apparently one of his good friends died this year and now Juice, I wonder how Future is doing.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Sounds like the seizure was triggered when the Feds were searching his luggage for weapons and drugs, which they found plenty of. Much different story than what was floating around yesterday.

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
Never listened to the guy but so young to die man, terrible.

There seems to be a really big drug problem with the younger rappers these days man. Sad to see.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad