JT Miller has become the de facto captain of the Canucks over Bo Horvat

BCNate

Apr 3, 2016
Some people think that teams only have 1 leader. That is not how sports work.

Good on JT Miller, but this doesn't take away from Horvats role.

Whoever plays the Canucks in the first round will have their hands full, they are rolling as well as anyone right now.

Reactions: Chairman Maouth

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
These arguments are for 12 yr Olds.

Nice to see Miller is a leader as well as a kick ass hockey player.

Now sign him up

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Good things happening in Vancouver. That’s my read on it, anyhow. A bit of a shame they made the coaching change a couple weeks too late. But they still seem to have a shot at the playoffs. Wouldn’t want to meet them in the first round.

Reactions: Szechwan

Love

Feb 29, 2012
JT Miller is such a great player. Still holding hope the Canucks trade him haha :P

I think he gets traded if he makes it clear he won’t re-sign here. But I think the trade would most likely happen at the draft.

Simpo

Sep 18, 2011
While the "real captain" narrative of this is typical, make something out of nothing kinda discussion..
the talk of Miller being a captain-level leader is valid. He's been incredible, a clear catalyst of the club's upturn.

But Horvat is still Horvat. I see his own leadership qualities strengthening all the time.

He was mic'd up vs Montreal, see for yourself how he carries himself

It's great to have these dual leaders imo

JAK

Non-registered User
Jul 10, 2010
Fans that want drama, create drama, so that they can talk about drama on internet.

No one is in the rooms, so everyone should just stop with this nonsense unless a player speaks up about the C needing to change.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad