GDT: Jour de Match: Flames (4-8-2) vs Canadiens (7-6-2) 14-Novembre @ 5:00 MT

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I woke up late from my nap, has the game been as lopsided as the shots indicate?

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Not really, no. Early pressure Habs. We then showed jump. Survived a Habs PP and it's been pretty good.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
I woke up late from my nap, has the game been as lopsided as the shots indicate?
I'd say Montreal has had the slightly more dangerous looks but we've sustained offensive pressure in the Ozone for longer. Pretty even game. Just imo though

Another meh pp

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I'd say Montreal has had the slightly more dangerous looks but we've sustained offensive pressure in the Ozone for longer. Pretty even game. Just imo though

Another meh pp
Thanks.

As for the PP, yeah, but I liked the board work and how often we stopped them from clearing.

Not really, no. Early pressure Habs. We then showed jump. Survived a Habs PP and it's been pretty good.
Thanks Luci

Reactions: Felidae

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Huberdeau's best period in a long while...
I saw a play where he looked great and went right to the net but Lindholm's pass was off the mark. I know it happens, but jeez.. those two just don't click very often. Glad to see a good period out of Huberdeau.

Reactions: Boomstick

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Vezina Markstrom is worth something?

I got home late , just in time to see Lindholm whiff on the nice pass in front of the net. If I am a GM , I don’t think I want to pay him even half of what he wants now

Reactions: Boomstick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad