Flames never win in the Bell Centre
4-3L in OT
score a goal Lindholm you bum!

Monahan going to have a big game
storagewars-davehester.gif

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Hope so I still love the guy and hated how much shit he got from fans.
It was strange seeing that development happen, too. The guy was clutch. He was an absolute finisher. Could snipe but would get goals from places others didn't seemingly wanna go. Guy was a consummate professional and teammate. Loved the city. Worked his ass off.

Yeah, I agree. I hope Sean has success always.

Reactions: Fig and Boomstick

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
It was strange seeing that development happen, too. The guy was clutch. He was an absolute finisher. Could snipe but would get goals from places others didn't seemingly wanna go. Guy was a consummate professional and teammate. Loved the city. Worked his ass off.

Yeah, I agree. I hope Sean has success always.
People blamed him for being hurt when all he wanted to do was find a way to help the team. He was a great Flame and it sucked trading him especially now that he is healthy and productive again.

Reactions: Fig and Boomstick

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
People blamed him for being hurt when all he wanted to do was find a way to help the team. He was a great Flame and it sucked trading him especially now that he is healthy and productive again.
Yep. And the argument thrown out there that I've seen is usually around this silly notion that he was hiding injury or downplaying, blah blah. Um. He's a warrior. The staff who see and monitor him daily should be shutting him down if there was a real need. That's on them, not him. Them first, IMO. I remember getting frustrated at first thinking that was his fault but I changed my tune. Seeing the emotion in his face after that one playoff game where he was cheering so hard and was over the moon for Johnny and co...

He's a great Flame. Always will be.

Reactions: Fig

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Watching Hockey Central. Hooboy, I hadn't realized Johnny was playing THAT badly. I can't wait to see if Backlund and Huberdeau mesh well tonight. Woooot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad