Josi is spectacular

Sauce12

Unregistered User
Jul 25, 2011
The dark side of the moon
I'm not really a Preds fan, but I just love watching Josi. Guy is one heck of a defenseman and just so fun to watch. I know he's not really getting underrated anymore, but I still think he deserves more credit. IMO he's one of the most electrifying players in the league right now. Just look at some of his plays from the last few games.

DontLaughAtThat

Apr 12, 2017
Fantastic player. I somehow just found out a few weeks ago that he was given the captaincy. Not surprised about it, more surprised that I didn't hear about it.

ColbyChaos

Marty Snoozeman's Father
Sep 27, 2017
Will County
What more credit could he get, pretty much everyone has him as top Dman in this league even befre Weber left he was getting loads of love.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
He's certainly not underrated anymore...

Josi, in many ways, is actually the guy so many people wrongly accused guys like Karlsson and Subban of being. Amazing offensively, dreck defensively.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
His defensive game is very underwhelming. A lot of the Pens goals were due to him being out of position

Reactions: crossbownerf

swissexpert

Sep 21, 2009
His defensive game is very underwhelming. A lot of the Pens goals were due to him being out of position
by a lot, you mean zero? or are you just trying to bash him?

Pens goal Nr 1: Shorthander, Preds lost the puck at the blueline, not Josi.
Nr 2: Josi loses a puck battle against Malkin, it happens. Not out of position at all.
Nr 3: Josi not on the ice, breakaway caused by Subban slipping.
Nr. 4: Josi not on the ice, Subban doesn't care to defend at all.

I love how everyone just blows the "bad defensively"-whistle while not even watching the games.
He also leads all NSH Dmen in
-CF%,
-CF%rel
-FF%
-FF%rel

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
Top player & first true Swiss NHL star. All crazy good highlights, but that last goal against SJ... Wow.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
I agree, he is pretty good and only getting better. If he's not a top 10 defensemen in the league yet he'll be there soon. Nashville's record of developing great defensemen continues.

The S5

Jul 27, 2017
Prototypical modern day d-man. Very good offensively, suspect defensively.
Valuable player, but not complete.

Reactions: mobifree

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
Good laugh this morning at all the trash defender comments. You can tell who only sees Josi during the 3 or 4 nationally televised Preds games every year. He plays in all situations and never looks out of place. I'd say he is probably the Preds best defenseman at reading and intercepting passes. Dreck defensively, give me a break.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
Josi actually erred in the 3rd video by shooting the puck from a bad angle rather than passing it behind the net to an open teammate

Preds were fortunate to maintain possession

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad