Injury Report: Josh Norris Upper Body Injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sens With Benefits

Feb 4, 2010
Canada
I doubt Norris goes to Belleville for any reason, if he can't finish the season in Ottawa than he should just stay home & heal until next yr. You don't want your #1 centre getting hurt in the AHL, he's been there & done that.

100% even though he’s eligible it’s a mistake. He’s a proven top 6 center. He was on pace to get 30ish goals as well. That whole top line could of hit 60 pts.

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
So, basically pretty much March now.

Can you mention it will help the tank, or is there a new rule here as well?

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
So, basically pretty much March now.

Can you mention it will help the tank, or is there a new rule here as well?

I don't want the team to actively tank, I want them to compete, but I think it will take care of itself with Tank Commander Zaitsev now in the fold in addition to missing all the young stars. Subtraction by addition.

Bevans

Apr 15, 2016
Why is every single piece of Norris info immediately contradicted?

Still at a loss for what is happening here.

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
If this is creeping into march I say just shut the kid down for the season and make sure he's 100% heading into training camp. If he comes back and re-injures his shoulder then next season and beyond could be affected.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
It sucks so much that we didn't have a single game vs the Habs yet... We'll never see our full healthy team vs when they ultra sucked, at least not for now because MSL will have them playing hard

I would have liked to see a crushing victory

Reactions: PlayersLtd

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
If this is creeping into march I say just shut the kid down for the season and make sure he's 100% heading into training camp. If he comes back and re-injures his shoulder then next season and beyond could be affected.

It's a tough call both the player & his teammates want him back including the coaches, but hopefully they will do what is best for the player. White is suppose to be back after shoulder surgery & Pinto is another guy with a bad wing that hopefully they take their time with & do the right thing. But I agree coming back to early can be counterproductive in a contact sport, they need to make sure he is 100%.

Emrasie

Mar 13, 2019
They are not that good now either and who is their goalie? Crushing them is still a possibility.

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019

Terrible idea - the kids need practice and developmental time they don’t get if they are shut down . Even playing 5 games at the end of the season is a valuable confidence builder.

They should all come back when they are healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad