Value of: Josh Manson/Hampus Lindholm

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Lindholm is the Ducks best D and between him and Fowler are the only dmen with any talent on the roster currently. He won’t be moved short of a younger, very good first line forward coming back.

Manson could be had but for an overpayment as moving him leaves us incredibly vulnerable on the right side.

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
His deluded mind.

Yah after all the years of you calling the inevitability of Retool when it’s re build. Same guy saying Eakins will change the franchise around over Carlyle. Hogwash on all this stuff

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Yah after all the years of you calling the inevitability of Retool when it’s re build.
We go with what is told to us... weve shown 0 signs of rebuilding.

We suck and prob should rebuild, but bm wont do it the right way, so itll never get done

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Yah after all the years of you calling the inevitability of Retool when it’s re build. Same guy saying Eakins will change the franchise around over Carlyle. Hogwash on all this stuff

I don’t think I’ve used the word retool on these forums more than twice in the past 5 years :laugh::laugh:

Reactions: Getz2noone

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
I don’t think I’ve used the word retool on these forums more than twice in the past 5 years :laugh::laugh:

Im talking in general. And I apologize if I’m throwing all of you in the same category. But this could have prevented years ago. And all you know it now. Re tool has been years on said. When is the final button pushed on rebuilding?

I just want to know down the line. So I can prove myself right on the disbelievers

Jets

All hat, no cattle.
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2010
Winnipeg
Manson and Lindholm for Ehlers, Jets 1st, rights to Samberg and Logan Stanley.

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
Canes cant afford to part with Necas. They need secondary scoring and his trajectory looks to be very high.

Ducks just need scoring in general. Last nights game was nail in the coffin how astronomically bad this team is. 6-0 to the flames in Anaheim’s own building. If that’s not gonna wake up Murray’s dumb ass to start rebuilding I don’t know what is.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Ducks just need scoring in general. Last nights game was nail in the coffin how astronomically bad this team is. 6-0 to the flames in Anaheim’s own building. If that’s not gonna wake up Murray’s dumb ass to start rebuilding I don’t know what is.
You should go in personally and tell him... maybe hell make you his advisor

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad