Injury Report: Josh Harding Injured (9/16)

JudgeJimmie

Oct 5, 2013
Rochester, MN
Any news on Harding throughout this series? I'm guessing if he has been doing rehab I would have heard? Did he shut down when the playoffs started?? Has he been practicing?

Also, on a different note, if the Wild win the cup, knock on wood, would Harding's name go on the cup since he dressed for less than 42 games? Would the league make an exception for him?

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Any news on Harding throughout this series? I'm guessing if he has been doing rehab I would have heard? Did he shut down when the playoffs started?? Has he been practicing?

Also, on a different note, if the Wild win the cup, knock on wood, would Harding's name go on the cup since he dressed for less than 42 games? Would the league make an exception for him?

I have to imagine the league would accept the Wild's petition. No one is more deserving of having his name on it.

JudgeJimmie

Oct 5, 2013
Rochester, MN
Would definitely be crazy if he came back, I haven't heard anything about Harding since the beginning of April. Can you imagine the story line?

kfan22

Jun 20, 2012
Russo thinks we will see Harding this series WOW

Michael Russo ‏@Russostrib 7m
This is the Wild. Very good chance RT @djack7819: @russostrib What are chances Harding could be available in the series ?

Michael Russo ‏@Russostrib 1m
@TramyersCSN He'll play. This is the Wild. Let's wager a cocktail on it

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota

This is the Wild. Very good chance RT @djack7819: @russostrib What are chances Harding could be available in the series ?

JimmyFistpumpWave-thumb-350x197-13999.gif

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Let's keep our expectations low. One doesn't simply step into the SC playoffs dead cold after what, 3 months?

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Not sure thats a good thing if Harding gets in means we are in trouble in this series most likely

The fact that Harding feels good enough to play is a good thing in itself. I get what it will probably mean to the Wild, but it's a very positive step for Harding regardless.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota

I believe the correct response to this is, "You sh#$'n me, Russo?" :amazed:

Drewcifer

Oct 10, 2006
Minneapolis
I agree that it is good to keep expectations low but it is also possible that he has already been spending the last few weeks shaking off the rust. If they were planning to bring him back at some point in the playoffs it would be a good idea to keep it a secret until he was ready to play. Maybe that is what they have done.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad