Confirmed with Link: Josh Archibald suspended 2 games

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Yes, but then his call-up would be making NHL salary too.

qfqfUiB.jpg

Reactions: Katie Connauton

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Jeez, give Archibald a break. How about a little forgiveness for the sin of not being talented enough to stand out at the NHL level. He's a stand in. We don't have anybody ready to take his spot on the roster and move the team forward. And to all those carping about him standing in the way of Strome - really? Archibald is not standing in the way of Strome. RT (the coach)is not standing in the way of Strome. rt (the not coach) is not standing in the way of Strome. Strome is standing in the way of Strome.
Not too mention the energy he brings. Apparently folks would rather have the team generally complacent, so that the youth can develop complacency.

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Kempe has been recalled as a result of this.

If he plays over Strome, it'll be very clear that Strome is done in AZ.

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
Archibald may be the worst player I’ve ever seen.

And we have had some really bad players

I was thinking Erat was worse. I compared their stats to support my (false) belief. NOt only am I wrong, I was surprised by Erat's points. So, yes Archibals suck and it's time to give one of the RR's a chance.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
I was thinking Erat was worse. I compared their stats to support my (false) belief. NOt only am I wrong, I was surprised by Erat's points. So, yes Archibals suck and it's time to give one of the RR's a chance.

With JD going on IR, if we aren’t going to make a move to increase salary, send Archibald down to Tucson, and have someone else (Kempe) play in his spot.

Kempe isn’t good offensively, but he runs goalies

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
With JD going on IR, if we aren’t going to make a move to increase salary, send Archibald down to Tucson, and have someone else (Kempe) play in his spot.

Kempe isn’t good offensively, but he runs goalies

If you send down Archibald, it is also the theoretical possibility he gets claimed on waivers, meaning the 50-contract limit is finally eased.

Don't see the good thing in running goalies. Don't want the opponent to run ours.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad