Player Discussion Josh Anderson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Bad value, but I like the player. He's gonna be good for the Habs, I see him with Kotkaniemi terrifying opposing defenses. Slap on a skilled shooter on the other side and we have a first line (Tatar ?).

Tatar-Kotkaniemi-Anderson
Drouin (Ew.)-Suzuki-Gallagher

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Yeah I ain't mad at this at all

I BEEN asking for a right winger with size, scoring ability, speed and some aggression.

Yes, he's not going to light the lamp up like Laine but I like that Habs are adding some push back to their lineup.

Something different

He's a harder worker than Laine and less of a defensive liability.

Reactions: Redux91 and 417

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Bad value, but I like the player. He's gonna be good for the Habs, I see him with Kotkaniemi terrifying opposing defenses. Slap on a skilled shooter on the other side and we have a first line (Tatar ?).

Basically my take. Reminds me of Subban for Weber and Galchenyuk for Domi. We should have got a plus regardless of hindsight benefitting us.

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
Welcome to our new Hab; JOSH ANDERSON
6ft3, 220lbs, from Burlington Ontario

Here's his goals from 18-19:

I remember him being dominant against us that year. He's very fast for his size and has a nice wrister.
Excited to watch him play next year when he's free from his shoulder injury.

Finally , we get a player that can put empty net goals . A first since Maxpac was traded

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa

Mike Hoffman could fulfill that role

Reactions: Habs10Habs

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
He’s a player we needed and I wanted just would’ve expected CBJ to add not us. Both players value was low but somehow our GM paid the premium

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
After watching the highlights I'm realizing that this is a type of player that we were sorely missing. He's going to complement our perimeter players quite nicely.
He's going to help the PP big time.
Highlights are just.... highlights

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Yeah I ain't mad at this at all

I BEEN asking for a right winger with size, scoring ability, speed and some aggression.

Yes, he's not going to light the lamp up like Laine but I like that Habs are adding some push back to their lineup.

Something different

Bigtime, all he needs to do is not drive drunk and crash coming off a highway and break his leg and go into rehab...

Reactions: Habs10Habs and 417

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
While I agree with this, Anderson still has to be healthy, not the 1g and 3a in 26 games player he was last year...
He was ready to play this year if CBJ had gotten past 1st round.

It's a shoulder injury, hardly debilitating.

He's 100% healthy and ready to go and will have had ample time to build strength in that shoulder before next puck drop

Reactions: Redux91 and Deebs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad