Josh Anderson tossed for boarding Kempny

zizbuka

Apr 4, 2017
Not even penalty worthy. If he hadn't gotten hurt, no call would've been made. This is not your father's NHL

Reactions: PunkRockLocke

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Briefly saw a replay and it looked like nothing. Have to see it again though

Fatty McLardy

Oct 6, 2017
Originally thought that was a bad hit but looking at replays. That should've been a minor at most.

Beukeboom

Apr 1, 2007
Not even penalty worthy. If he hadn't gotten hurt, no call would've been made. This is not your father's NHL
Indeed, absolutely abysmal call. Hitting is on its way out.

"Playoffs is so different" Yeah right...used to be now it is just an elongation of the regular season.

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
Teaching guys to stay down and hold their heads for 5 and losing a player... that's an extremely weak call.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
If that's a 5, Kings need to just start diving and staying down when they're hit.

That hit was thrown multiple times last night.

ZERO consistency in this league from the offices to the on-ice product. It's like the refs are part of different organizations.

su24

Sep 30, 2017
Folingo got 2 minutes for standing in front of goalie and being pushed. Then this mythical 5 minutes. I mean what injury means? Kempny sold it more than he was hurt, this game is already decided by the refs. The league should have announced that they want Pens-Caps series so I wouldn't have bothered watching all that circus. Du Soleil is much better anyway.

Reactions: Jackets Fan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad