Player Discussion Josh Anderson - The Rene Bourque Edition

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
props to people shitting on me last offseason when I said he was nothing special and that contract was god tier trash.

Better not see an injury excuse coming up in the next posts.

40 points winger overpaid. Most of the time when I say shit like this the player in question goes ham but with him im not even worried.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
props to people shitting on me last offseason when I said he was nothing special and that contract was god tier trash.

40 points winger overpaid. Most of the time when I say shit like this the player in question goes ham but with him im not even worried.

Want a cookie?

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005

I'd be shocked if he ever hits 40 points. Really shocked.

Reactions: HabsWhiteKnightLOL

canucklover123

Oct 22, 2013
Kk and Anderson have to be the worst duo on our team lol.

Anderson wants to go down the wing, kk never gets him the puck....

kk wants to cycle, Anderson blows at that.

Just awful

Reactions: angusyoung

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
He doesn't fit with Kotkaniemi or Suzuki. He should be on the third line with Danault. Let him cherrypick with Danault lifting the defensive end.

Move Gally to someone who can pass the puck. It's pretty clear at this point that Gally has no chemistry with Danault and it was Tatar-Gally that were lifting the line offensively while Danault dug pucks and backchecked.

Anderson had a couple nice rushes today that had nothing to do with his linemates. He's not gonna thrive on the cycle or the PP. He's an off-the-rush guy through and through.

Monsieur Miz

Nov 3, 2017
Dunno who's worse between Tatar and Anderson.

If only Evans was healthy. Don't think Ducharme would sit Anderson though.

canucklover123

Oct 22, 2013
He doesn't fit with Kotkaniemi or Suzuki. He should be on the third line with Danault. Let him cherrypick with Danault lifting the defensive end.

Move Gally to someone who can pass the puck. It's pretty clear at this point that Gally has no chemistry with Danault and it was Tatar-Gally that were lifting the line offensively while Danault dug pucks and backchecked.

Anderson had a couple nice rushes today that had nothing to do with his linemates. He's not gonna thrive on the cycle or the PP. He's an off-the-rush guy through and through.

Anderson is an absolute liability in the d zone, it’s even more evident when he’s playing with KK. Not even danault can’t help that dude in the d zone. He’s been solely responsible for a couple goals this PO

Reactions: Natey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad