Value of: Josh Anderson (CBJ) To Vancouver

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
The question is what would it take to get Anderson to Vancouver. Not the other way around. The question was also not what is fair value for Josh Anderson. The Jackets have indicated that Anderson is core. The Jackets have very specific needs. I have no interest in Podkolzin per se, I just reviewed the assets Vancouver has, and identified what they would probably need to offer. I understand that it is very likely more than Vancouver is willing to give up.

Whether they'd trade him at all, or for Podkolzin... can we please not use things GMs say about players as evidence of their actual feelings?

Big part of our team...
part of our plans..
at 2:00 in.. "We've told again and again.. we love the player."
"We have a 3 year contract. We're going to get to work with him and we'll push him to the next level"

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver
I don't know, I think I would disagree. Could Anderson have fetched a top 10 pick prior to the draft? I seriously don't know lol, genuinely asking your opinion.
Imo he was worth a little more than a top 10 pick and I was willing to trade our pick+a prospect like Madden but CBJ fans said no.

Players like him are hard to find and he’s 25 years old.

Dumais

It's All In The Reflexes
Jul 24, 2013
Anderson is one of Horvat's best friends

Could see them recreating a line from the old London Knights day that made the memorial.

Him and Horvat now would be an insanely HEAVY 2nd line for the canucks and tough for some teams to handle./

each 6 feet plus, 220 ibs plus
That's what I was hoping for (w/PLD) at the start of the season. Have a HEAVY line against the tougher teams since are second scoring line sucks.

That's just one of many reasons CBJ shouldn't be looking to trade him.

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
Anderson is one of Horvat's best friends

Could see them recreating a line from the old London Knights day that made the memorial.

Him and Horvat now would be an insanely HEAVY 2nd line for the canucks and tough for some teams to handle./

each 6 feet plus, 220 ibs plus
so lets talk about Horvat to CBJ then seeing as 2C is a need and afterall Anderson... idk if you know this.... is best friends with horvat. We then get werenskis best friend larkin and we are rolling.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad