Recalled/Assigned: Jordan Binnington Recalled from Chicago on Emergency Conditions

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
Marty needs to retire as a Devil. There is nothing left for him to prove. Anything else would be a huge travesty. There is no reason not to run Bings behind Allen until Elliott is back healthy.

Marty will retire as a Devil. They will make it happen with a one-day contract or something like that. Maybe I have it all wrong. Can NHLers wear whichever hat they want upon induction into the HOF? Or do they have to wear the hat of the team with which they retired?

Binnington has no business in a NHL net right now. The kid looks like another real deal goalie prospect, but that is all he is right now. He needs to be in Chicago pushing Climie for starts.

Last edited:

ZigZagBluesFan

Sep 30, 2010
As a young goaltender, Martin Brodeur was my ****ing idol.

It sounds like my dream of Brodeur in a Blues jersey may finally come true. I don't care if he's 62 years old.

IT'S REAL TO ME!!!!!!

WalterSobchak

Blues Trololol
Mar 11, 2004
Where men chunder
www.larddesigns.com
Marty will retire as a Devil. They will make it happen with a one-day contract or something like that. Maybe I have it all wrong. Can NHLers wear whichever hat they want upon induction into the HOF? Or do they have to wear the hat of the team with which they retired?

Binnington has no business in a NHL net right now. The kid looks like another real deal goalie prospect, but that is all he is right now. He needs to be in Chicago pushing Climie for starts.

this isn't the MLB. Players don't retire with a specific jersey. He won't have to sign a 1 day contract, these days what they do is they do the honoring game day and/or the retiring jersey game day.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad