Jonathan Lekkerimaki - Arrived in Abbotsford

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
It's not worthless, it's just not conclusive. There's a difference.

No, it's worthless. It's junk. It's totally meaningless.

The stats as presented are obviously wrong and when you look at how they're calculated it makes sense why they're wrong and useless. It's bad math.

Things that are worthless:
- stats when they do not support your own opinion

Do you think the Czech league is better than the AHL? Or the SHL?

BluesyShoes

Unregistered User
Dec 11, 2010
Might have a reason to pay attention to the world's this year, don't hate it. Would have liked to see him stick with Abbotsford, though.

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
No, it's worthless. It's junk. It's totally meaningless.

The stats as presented are obviously wrong and when you look at how they're calculated it makes sense why they're wrong and useless. It's bad math.

We've disagreed on this before (iirc). I think your rationale is/was incorrect, but I'm open to you explaining why you think the math is bad.

PuckMunchkin

Very Nice, Very Evil!
Dec 13, 2006
Lapland
Do you think the Czech league is better than the AHL? Or the SHL?
No.

But I have no clue how the Czech league was in 2021.

I would think its safe to say something is off with NHLe when it comes to Czech league.

Like Bleach said. Its not useless, its just no conclusive at all. But I do not expect you to budge an inch on this.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
It's been been the best possible season so far for Lekerimakki, and it isn't over yet. Led his team in scoring and one of the top-scoring teenagers in the SHL. Then the tournament MVP at the World Jr. Hockey Championships.

Now followed by some quality minutes in the AHL and the likelihood of suiting up for Sweden at the World Hockey Championships.

I mean as a 'development season', it doesn't get much better than that.

Just A Bit Outside

Playoffs??!
Mar 6, 2010

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
I doubt Lekerimakki sees much more than limited duty on the third and fourth lines....but what a season for the kid!

Top teen age scorer in the SHL; MVP at the World Jrs; first AHL goal; and now the World Hockey Championships. I mean, when was the last time a recent Canuck draftee had all that on his resume in just one hockey season?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad