Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
apJpVF0.gif

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Definitely interested to see where this goes. I understand both sides of the argument: On one hand, trading Drouin while we can makes sense, but on the other selling low on him could be a mistake.

Unless we get something for him of value, I'd keep him. A trade we could look to make could be like the Galchenyuk/Domi trade.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Dou you prefer aerodynamic
nose as the title?

Or

Do you prefer he's only [insert #] years old as the title?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Dou you prefer aerodynamic
nose as the title?

Or

Do you prefer he's only [insert #] years old as the title?

I like it as it is. I even made a gif and poll for it. I don’t know how you ended up being stuck as the OP but would prefer to leave well enough alone please. Thank you.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
I smell a bounce back season next year. I hope he smells it too.

Drouin-Domi-Shaw.

We need that line to be a true #1 lne and Drouin is the key. We know Domi and Shaw will perform.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Definitely interested to see where this goes. I understand both sides of the argument: On one hand, trading Drouin while we can makes sense, but on the other selling low on him could be a mistake.

Unless we get something for him of value, I'd keep him. A trade we could look to make could be like the Galchenyuk/Domi trade.

Well, they could trade him without giving him away. If the return is too low, just hold.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Last one, before he is traded for a Dman...
In your deep dreams :D

No and should’nt be!
Not now in the reality world. It should be if on a persistent way he ain't changing. Like at the end of the 2019/2020 season. If it'll be the case. From now on, they'll sign other offensive guys to complement him. The pressure on his shoulders. Will that be enough? Like to bouncing back and be at the top. I've my own idea in my corner. It's on Drouin to take actions and getting the things done. A good once for all. Is he able?

There's a lot of cons. There's a lot pros. It's 50/50. Both sides win. It's not a easy debate.

I smell a bounce back season next year. I hope he smells it too.

Drouin-Domi-Shaw.

We need that line to be a true #1 lne and Drouin is the key. We know Domi and Shaw will perform.
The bounce back is for when? What's an example of this word in the Drouin's case? Does we deliver him again the key of our offense?

Flip him for a young LHD....wait
Don't recall it us again. It's hurtful.
That. Drouin isn't at his best value , and he also played very well a good part of the season
Consistent during a full season = + value

Inconsistent during a full season = - value

Guns n Roses

Feb 26, 2019
No teams are going to want this pansy. Everyone in the league knows he’s soft as butter.

Respect level 0
Compete level 3
New nose, hair and nails/makeup level 9

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
No teams are going to want this pansy. Everyone in the league knows he’s soft as butter.

Respect level 0
Compete level 3
New nose, hair and nails/makeup level 9
The respect level and the compete level are primordial. It's both some underrated skills according to Drouin.

Reactions: Guns n Roses

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
I like it as it is. I even made a gif and poll for it. I don’t know how you ended up being stuck as the OP but would prefer to leave well enough alone please. Thank you.

@ahmedou has done that to me as well. I tried to make a clever title and OP when I created a thread and he just came in and hi jacked it.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Stranger things have happened. If the right team is involved, it could get interesting.

Reactions: groovejuice

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
He’s done that to me as well. I tried to make a clever title and OP when I created a thread and he just came in and hi jacked it.

I’ve never had that happen to me before, so I’ve chalked it up to a misunderstanding. Sorry to hear about what you experienced. I hope it won’t dissuade you from creating future threads.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
He is not going anywhere. Bergevin won’t trade him after only 2 years except a team overpay and offer him a top 2

He's not a Bergevin type of player. MB will work with him to try to turn things around. But if the right deal came along, MB would move him. But I doubt any team even offers fair value for a former #3 overall who still has a certain ceiling.

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
He's not a Bergevin type of player. MB will work with him to try to turn things around. But if the right deal came along, MB would move him. But I doubt any team even offers fair value for a former #3 overall who still has a certain ceiling.

It took how many year before he trade Galchenyuk ? With the price he paid for Drouin he will be patient with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad