Value of: Jonathan Drouin

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
Drouin had a tremendous end to the season last year (like ppg over his last 17 games). This year he's been playing with kotk and Domi, to centres new to Montreal. He's playing wing, Montreal changed their system in the offseason and it's only been a few games. I think making assumptions about anything at this point is premature. Drouin is Habs best forward after gallagher, let's not overreact

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Right on cue, Jo with the penalty shot goal. But even more impressive was how he jumped behind the D to get all alone. Kid has insane hockey IQ.

I still think the trade is going to end up looking pretty even, in the long run.

oilers4life

Jun 1, 2016
would like to see him on on the oilers being draistles winger but oilers dont have cap or the assests to make a trade

jfhabs

May 21, 2015
I've watched all but a handful of his games since coming here. This is not a new player we haven't seen, this is the same Drouin as last year.

Also the bolded has been said of many guys who never reached their potential.

Reach his potential and have success are 2 different things. Drouin still had about 50pts playing a new position on a new team that didn't score much last year at 22 years old. He's already a contributor it's not like he hasn't shown he can play.

Bolded : give it time jeeeezzz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad