What's going on?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Most of his points are garbage freebies points. take last night. can you honestly say he had an impact on Weber and Anderson's goal ? go look at the highlights....he has zero contribution to the play. he just happened to have touched the puck before someone else made the play. the stats are very deceiving. he is a coaster , not a gamebreaker

I don't think you know what you are talking about.

5/5 stats... Drouin is producing the most from the minutes he gets. Suzuki has 7 pts but 4 of them on the PP. Drouin is producing in all areas.
O3LIo1s.jpg

Houlerion

Jan 20, 2021
Repentigny
I feel like the guy is a lot more responsible on both end of the ice this year. Suzuki and Anderson suits him better than lazy Max "Krilin" Domi.

I like him when he has the control of the puck behind the net on the PP. He has active hands and has the ability to calm down the play and help the team to secure the control of the puck.

Hope his head will stay cold and that he keeps making simple plays, 'cause he's so frustrating when he begins to play like he did back in Halifax.

Astormynight

Apr 19, 2015
I think a lot of people forgot, me included, how young is Drouin. He is been in the nhl for a long time, but he is still only 25 years old. I reckon that many players get amazing before hitting 23 years old, still 25 yo is not old. Now I'm not saying that he is going to be excellent for the next 7 years, but I think we should always remember that development varies alot. It's true that some player enter the NHL at 18yo and are dominant almost right away for some it takes 2 to 5 years to become mature hockey player. Others enter the NHl at 23 and become really good the year after... I guess is .. I think we should all be patient with players and stop panicking when they don't reach a certain level at a certain age like some other players did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad