Jonathan Dahlen

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Hes loaned for the year until whenever the sharks recall him

I can't think he'd be recalled in season unless the organizational depth is severely limited and has to be recalled on an emergency basis. (I think he has to pass through waivers otherwise.)

My guess is he doesn't return to North America until after his European season is done (no waivers required then) and plays down the stretch.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
There's more to the situation that hasn't been publicized why he is back with his old team.

Doubt it, this situation is pretty straight forward from everything that has been said/written about up to this point.

He got depressed from playing hockey in north america because the canucks didn't know how to treat him properly and then tried to blame everything on him after the trade to san jose.

ZEBROA

Dec 21, 2017
He's playing in a second tier league. He better be putting up those kinda numbers.
If he continue like this he will be the best in that leagues history with a big margin. He is realy commited to that team.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
If his teams wins the title do they move up to the top tier??

Is a little confusing to understand but the basics is its a tiered league. The teams in his league start in 4 groups regionally of 8 teams. Play half a season and the leading teams in those groups move into 2 new groups and play the rest of the season. The top 2 teams from those groups move into the next tiered leagues qualifying round.

My understanding is the top team can't move from his tier all the way up to the shl, they would be moved to the 2nd best league next year.

Reactions: Ol Dirty Pirate

Seiza

Feb 28, 2002
Sweden
Is a little confusing to understand but the basics is its a tiered league. The teams in his league start in 4 groups regionally of 8 teams. Play half a season and the leading teams in those groups move into 2 new groups and play the rest of the season. The top 2 teams from those groups move into the next tiered leagues qualifying round.

My understanding is the top team can't move from his tier all the way up to the shl, they would be moved to the 2nd best league next year.

Allsvenskan is the 2nd-tier league. So yes, his team can be promoted to the SHL, just like they did two years ago much because of Dahlén. They got relegated again last year, but looks good so far this year with Dahlén back in the squad.

He has been involved in 8 of Timrå's 10 goals so far. Allsvenskan should not be underestimated as a league, the level of hockey is good.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Allsvenskan is the 2nd-tier league. So yes, his team can be promoted to the SHL, just like they did two years ago much because of Dahlén. They got relegated again last year, but looks good so far this year with Dahlén back in the squad.

He has been involved in 8 of Timrå's 10 goals so far. Allsvenskan should not be underestimated as a league, the level of hockey is good.

Ahhhh i thought for some reason timra was part of the 3rd one.

Reactions: Sandisfan and Seiza

fEyD08

Jan 13, 2018

Time will tell if its good for his development.

Hey, you playing tablehockey? I played at WC 2003 in Zürich. :)

themelkman

Always Delivers
Apr 26, 2015
Calgary, Alberta

The level of hockey isn’t terrible but it is not where he belongs. You don’t get development when you stomp on everyone in a league

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad