Jonathan Bernier appreciation thread

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Good luck to Bernie. ****ing love that kid. Going to be posting so many ****ing "I told you so's" on the Toronto board when he's their starter and doing incredibly well.

I'm gonna post it all over every ****ing board :laugh:

Seems like a well-handled situation all around. Can't complain. Went from a kid whining to play into a true pro--they don't get more prepared for the NHL then Bernie is now. Best of luck--glad he's far, far away!

Rumpelstiltskin

Serial Ruminator
Jun 14, 2007
Los Alamitos, CA
Good fortune, JB. Just a hunch, but a majority of Toronto fans are in for a rather massive (pleasant) surprise in the not-too-distant-future.

--and speaking of Toronto: this is one of the rare cases where IMHO it was of great pertinence that the player from our side was sent out of the conference (let alone division, or whatever they're calling the new tier-alignment next season)...

ziggyfan

Oct 7, 2011
Toronto just got an all star goalie. Gonna really miss this guy. Plays with nerves like ice and has a ton of confidence. Full respect.

Absolute truth. Loved his poise and the style of play. Wish you much success.

KingsCorona

Dec 18, 2009
Congrats, Toronto, you just got a helluva goalie. Love his calm, confidence-inspiring, positionally impeccable style, and he's a real team player. I'll miss having such an ace as a backup, but he deserved to start somewhere.

Ron*

You guys do realize that the Kings and Leafs are going to be in the Finals next season, right?

Ron*

That would be awesome. the Leafs are not a joke anymore.

That team plays tough.

Yeah, I was only half-joking. The Leafs are up and coming and really should have gotten past Boston in the first round if not for a total collapse.

The Kings are the Kings. They will contend for years to come. It could happen. It really could, with what I consider world-class goalies in both nets. And I ain't talking 'bout Reimer, neither. ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad