Jonathan Bernier appreciation thread

Thrice

To Be Everywhere...
Sep 27, 2007
Good luck in Toronto, JB.

We don't make the Playoffs without his play this season. Gonna miss him.

devilinto

Jan 13, 2006
Good luck to bernier.
Been a fan of his since dean drafted him.
Toronto??! Oh my

Telos

In Byfield We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Toronto just got a lot scarier to play against, though only their management knows it yet.

losingsand

Apr 13, 2007
Pasadena, ca
bernier is awesome, gonna miss him. always deep down felt at more ease with him in net than quick. i would even argue that we still win that cup in 2012 with bernier in net, mitchell and our D, as well as our forecheck were on Fire. Toronto will freak out and not like this deal but they will when they see what bern can do when he plays

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
Good luck to Bernie. ****ing love that kid. Going to be posting so many ****ing "I told you so's" on the Toronto board when he's their starter and doing incredibly well.

jml87

Jun 27, 2011
Bernier was a class act and he will be a great goalie for Toronto. I will be rooting for him.

BallPointHammer

Los Angeles Kings - We're Back!
Oct 25, 2006
Maryland
I've loved Bernier since the moment the Kings drafted him (DL's first draft choice as Kings GM). He deserves all the credit he's getting for his performance on the ice and conduct off the ice. I'll be rooting for him where ever he plays. I'm also very happy with the way this situation was handled by the Kings and JB.

OT: I've noticed lately that many recent former Kings players seem to remain well regarded by the organization and fans. Bernier, Loktionov, Drewiske, Westgarth, Gagne, Hickey, others. I think it says allot about all involved.

Butch 19

Go cart Mozart
May 12, 2006
Geographical Oddity
I've loved Bernier since the moment the Kings drafted him (DL's first draft choice as Kings GM). He deserves all the credit he's getting for his performance on the ice and conduct off the ice. I'll be rooting for him where ever he plays. I'm also very happy with the way this situation was handled by the Kings and JB.

OT: I've noticed lately that many recent former Kings players seem to remain well regarded by the organization and fans. Bernier, Loktionov, Drewiske, Westgarth, Gagne, Hickey, others. I think it says allot about all involved.

and Smyth says: " hey, I'm just sittin' over here!? What - I just count as 'others'?"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad