Post-Game Talk: Joisey @ Birdman, flapper of arms and winner of cups. 7:07pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Can anyone get the trivia question? Most goals in a season by a New Jersey Devil. I took a guess and got it wrong. Had no clue someone had beaten his record.

shtorm2005

Aug 9, 2015
Montreal, Canada
Can anyone get the trivia question? Most goals in a season by a New Jersey Devil. I took a guess and got it wrong. Had no clue someone had beaten his record.
upload_2018-11-30_19-49-2.png

Reactions: CapsJunkie

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
For those who don't get the NBC Sports feed, Smokin Al just interviewed Willie, who's playing in his 400th game. He's no longer a youngster, but it doesn't seem possible Willie's already at G400. Time flies.

artilector

Jan 11, 2006
Off topic: would you guys swap Bura for Mojo?

If Mojo is basically the same player as when he was a Cap, I would say no, seems like it would be a move sideways and a possible irritation to the locker room.
But if Bura regresses, e.g. starts sitting out games, then it sounds not bad (for the Caps).

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
If Mojo is basically the same player as when he was a Cap, I would say no, seems like it would be a move sideways and a possible irritation to the locker room.
But if Bura regresses, e.g. starts sitting out games, then it sounds not bad (for the Caps).

Whaaaat? A shit Bura is sideways to a Mojo who is a proven 20/50 guy with good linemates?

And....why would Mojo irritate the room? You know something we don’t?

Willy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad