Joinable post lottery 7 round mock draft

Paradise*

Individual thinker
Jun 9, 2010
Waiverpeg
Commish why don't you come down hard on those that can't write a message letting us know they pm'd the next GM? Come down hard. Lose a pick, drop them back to the end of the round, drop back 10-15 picks, etc. This is getting pathetic and it continues to happen in every mock because there's no repercussions. If you can write your pick in, you can at least include such a simple message like "next gm pm'd". It's a total lack of respect, inconsiderate and slows the draft down for 29 other GM's. There's more than just "you" in this mock. I don't buy this "I forgot" BS either. You sure didn't forget to make your pick did you? End of rant...It just boggles my mind how selfish people can be.

Moveslikejagr247

Mar 8, 2015
With the 98th overall selection, the Buffalo Sabres are proud to select; from the Regina Pats (WHL), Adam Brooks!!!!

regina-pats-forward-adam-brooks-77-celebrates-a-goal-agai1.jpeg

1(15): Jake Bean - Calgary (WHL)
3(68): Matt Filipe - Cedar Rapids (USHL)
3(85): Josh Mahura - Red Deer (WHL)
3(88): Artur Kayumov - Team Russia U-18 (MHL)
4(98): Adam Brooks - Regina (WHL)

(Pm Sent to next gm)

MichaelK

Mar 13, 2004
Commish why don't you come down hard on those that can't write a message letting us know they pm'd the next GM? Come down hard. Lose a pick, drop them back to the end of the round, drop back 10-15 picks, etc. This is getting pathetic and it continues to happen in every mock because there's no repercussions. If you can write your pick in, you can at least include such a simple message like "next gm pm'd". It's a total lack of respect, inconsiderate and slows the draft down for 29 other GM's. There's more than just "you" in this mock. I don't buy this "I forgot" BS either. You sure didn't forget to make your pick did you? End of rant...It just boggles my mind how selfish people can be.

Paradise, I always notify the next team even if I don't post it. I have also done it when people post that they need someone else to do it. I will notify after I have posted my pick and if I am working from my cell it is difficult to edit my post to reflect that the next GM has been notified

Paradise*

Individual thinker
Jun 9, 2010
Waiverpeg
Paradise, I always notify the next team even if I don't post it. I have also done it when people post that they need someone else to do it. I will notify after I have posted my pick and if I am working from my cell it is difficult to edit my post to reflect that the next GM has been notified

Wasn't singling anyone out. I do the whole draft from my phone. I never understood the whole "can someone pm the next gm for me" BS. Lazy is lazy. Reminds me of dealing with children. "Can I eat my desert and not my dinner"? Switch your phone to desktop mode, it's at the bottom of the page and available to everyone. It's just typical "I'll get someone to do it for me", rather than take responsibility for your own task. I'm a 100% independent person. I want something, I do it myself. Being dependent on others shows weakness and a lack initiative. It seems to be a trait a lot are comfortable living with.

Anyways, pick skipped. I'm pming nextGM.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011

someone needs to take a chill pill

MichaelK

Mar 13, 2004
Wasn't singling anyone out. I do the whole draft from my phone. I never understood the whole "can someone pm the next gm for me" BS. Lazy is lazy. Reminds me of dealing with children. "Can I eat my desert and not my dinner"? Switch your phone to desktop mode, it's at the bottom of the page and available to everyone. It's just typical "I'll get someone to do it for me", rather than take responsibility for your own task. I'm a 100% independent person. I want something, I do it myself. Being dependent on others shows weakness and a lack initiative. It seems to be a trait a lot are comfortable living with.

Anyways, pick skipped. I'm pming nextGM.

For awhile there was a ridiculous ad in desktop mode that would not respond to clicking the x to get out of it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad