Joinable post lottery 7 round mock draft

Paradise*

Individual thinker
Jun 9, 2010
Waiverpeg
Devils take Linus Lindstrom, next GM pm'd

I already pm'd that gm last night that his time would start at 7:03 am. His time is passed. Skipping pick. PMing next gm.

This is around that mark where we'll be getting people dropping out and constant missing of picks.

stayinalive

Jul 29, 2012
We still doing this draft? Commish doesn't seem to interested.

Seriously why do you feel the need to complain every single day?
I guess it is starting to annoy people, it certainly annoys me a little. It is nice that you are active and care so much, but it feels like 90% of the posts are from you at this point. Also I am pretty sure sundin still is interested. Most people just are not online 24/7. It is called real life.

KyGuy9

Sep 7, 2012
Seriously why do you feel the need to complain every single day?
I guess it is starting to annoy people, it certainly annoys me a little. It is nice that you are active and care so much, but it feels like 90% of the posts are from you at this point. Also I am pretty sure sundin still is interested. Most people just are not online 24/7. It is called real life.

True, it's nice you care Paradise, people here should appreciate that, but I mean, don't forget this is just a mock draft, for fun. People have much more important things going on in their lives, and the world has larger problems than not posting they sent a PM. Try and enjoy this draft for what it is, a chance you play fake GM. Not trying to insult you or anything, hope you didn't take it that way, just giving you the opinion of how someone in this draft sees it.

Paradise*

Individual thinker
Jun 9, 2010
Waiverpeg
True, it's nice you care Paradise, people here should appreciate that, but I mean, don't forget this is just a mock draft, for fun. People have much more important things going on in their lives, and the world has larger problems than not posting they sent a PM. Try and enjoy this draft for what it is, a chance you play fake GM. Not trying to insult you or anything, hope you didn't take it that way, just giving you the opinion of how someone in this draft sees it.

Thanks. I don't take anything you said as insulting.

Jul 10, 2003
KW
Observation...A mock draft is only as good as the person running it. This one's been dead for days. Might as well have it unstickied and fall into the abyss of incomplete drafts:shakehead . Too bad, I was enjoying my draft.

Thanks for yet another negative comment towards me. But you should realize a mock draft is only as good as the members in it. I have several who look to have lost interest by the end of the 3rd round. I've kept the selections updated as well as any mock draft I've participated in. All the constant negativity from you has really made me lose interest at least as much as the members who are dropping out.

Thanks and apologies to those who actually made it fun.

Paradise*

Individual thinker
Jun 9, 2010
Waiverpeg
Thanks for yet another negative comment towards me. But you should realize a mock draft is only as good as the members in it. I have several who look to have lost interest by the end of the 3rd round. I've kept the selections updated as well as any mock draft I've participated in. All the constant negativity from you has really made me lose interest at least as much as the members who are dropping out.

Thanks and apologies to those who actually made it fun.

Challenging = negative? News to me.

I'll just accept the status quo I guess:sarcasm:

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad