Johnny Gaudreau pulled from game after hit to the head

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Ouch. Didn't look like much at first but the replays don't look good. Gaudreau played a short PP shift then went to the dressing room. Unsure if the team sat him or it was concussion spotters

McAvoy got 2 minutes for interference on the play

HYQm5mI.gif

Reactions: Sk8M8

crazyfisherman

Sharangovich fanboy
Sep 22, 2012
forearm to the head, but its not a penalty according some.... hopefully its just the spotter since he did stay for a short bit

Yotes4Cup

Dec 1, 2017
If Matheson got a two-game suspension for his hit, then I see no reason why this hit should not get at least two games as well.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
McAvoy has terrible game, get's beat for the 8th time so he feels like he has run over Gaudreau?

As far as the hit goes I'm happy with the 2 minute penalty, didn't see head contact. Johnny not returning doesn't surprise me, why risk anything when you're up by 2. Especially when the Bruins were focused on running around like idiots rather than trying to win.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
McAvoy has terrible game, get's beat for the 8th time so he feels like he has run over Gaudreau?

As far as the hit goes I'm happy with the 2 minute penalty, didn't see head contact. Johnny not returning doesn't surprise me, why risk anything when you're up by 2. Especially when the Bruins were focused on running around like idiots rather than trying to win.

Maybe it had something to do with Gaudreau standing in the crease whacking away?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad