Player Discussion John-Jason (JJ) Peterka, RW (34th overall, 2020) -- Signed to ELC

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
I know we want a better two way game from him but a 16 goal increase from last year is impressive. Our only forward to actually improve their offensive numbers this year.

With a right coach I think the other stuff will come.

Reactions: dire wolf

Faceboner

Jan 6, 2022
I know we want a better two way game from him but a 16 goal increase from last year is impressive. Our only forward to actually improve their offensive numbers this year.

With a right coach I think the other stuff will come.
Towards theses last Hames he has gone deeper into his own zone and backchecked better also jjp-thonpson-tuch has looked like a great forechecking line

Faceboner

Jan 6, 2022
I love JJ's skills and am still shocked he didn't go in the first round, but goddamn son, a 2 on defensive retrievals?! Eff off with that noise and dig, boy!
His defensive impact us at a 55 already as well as his game matures that score card and stat line will look filthy.

Reactions: Dingo44

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
It would've needed to be for a bigger fish, but with Ruff enticed by Peterka Im in return enticed by what Ruff can turn Peterka into.

If Ruff can get JJ to buy into backchecking consistently and changes nothing else about his game, that’ll do wonders for his all-around impact.

Reactions: Matt Ress

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad