John Bartlett the new Habs english play by play guy on 990

Status
Not open for further replies.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
I've heard that they may retain services of Sergio Momesso... NDG!

I think he knows how to talk like an Anglo Montreal er.

PS, I like that the Anglo's don't think in the BOX always. Tennessee-Toronto - Montreal - Halifax....Same. Equal in North America!

I liked Sergio Momesso last season, he piled on the Kostitsyn hate a little too much though.

And for some of us even out of Montreal the radio is important..even here in the US I can steam it on my phone when I'm on the move, and even with GameCenter there's occasionally games I can't stream and radio ends up being the best option.

Player 61

#Winning
Aug 4, 2007
West Island
I liked Sergio Momesso last season, he piled on the Kostitsyn hate a little too much though.

And for some of us even out of Montreal the radio is important..even here in the US I can steam it on my phone when I'm on the move, and even with GameCenter there's occasionally games I can't stream and radio ends up being the best option.

Yes..we all have opinions..But Yeah For sure, the radio matters.

Joe Cole

Jun 17, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
For me the standard is Martin McGuire at CKAC...

Damn that dude is fast... and he provides so much detail too. :amazed:

Too much detail. There is some info that just is not worth saying. I love him when he is a call in guest on a show, but his play by play is way to frantic, I get tired listening to him.

I repeat, I like this guy's calm analysis in a call-in setting, but play by play.... he does not let the game breathe.... it is like a 3 hour machine gun.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
sorry to revive this but did i just hear mitch melnyk say Bartlett is no longer doing habs games on radio anymore?

Inkling

Same Old Hockey
Nov 27, 2006
Ottawa
I was listening to the Scrum too and wondered, but he's moving to TV to do Habs games on Sportsnet.

There's another thread on it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad