Joffrey Lupul on Tim and Sid right now

Kessley Snipes*

Says the team has great depth and its awesome how he can move line to line seamlessly

Kessley Snipes*

Asked whether he feels if he is the leader of the team

Joffrey says the team has many leaders and isnt seeking to take the Captaincy from DIon (who has done a good job). Dion has settled into the role and it will stay that way.

Diamond Joe Quimby

A$AP Joffrey
Aug 14, 2010
Washington, DC
Sid is such an idiot. Pretty much just asked Lupul if he's the leader of the team "with all due respect to Dion." So stupid.

A$ap Joffrey just deflected and moved on.

Damisoph

Jun 29, 2010
There was a minor disagreement between Lupul and Carlyle near the end in Anaheim, relationship is fine.

Kessley Snipes*

Says Reimer and Scrivens have been great. He admires how they have done this even with all the Luongo rumours.

Scrivens was the main reason they won last night.

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
Should Reimer and Scrivens be the ones to take us to the playoffs?

Says they've been great, have struggled, but each have bounced back after bad games. Says it shows a lot about there character. Both have been key players for us.

Damisoph

Jun 29, 2010
LOL "Have Reimer and Scrivens earned the right to finish what they started this year?".

After pointing out that they're 7th in S% combined.

Now trying to goad him into saying he's better than Semin and he signed too early :lol:

Kessley Snipes*

Asked if he regrets his contract given that Semin for $7 mil.

Says he wanted to be a Leaf going forward and it was a no-brainer. Was happy team made long term commitment.

Damisoph

Jun 29, 2010
Tim's still good, I can do without Sid though. He's got Bradyitis, too many bad pop culture references.

Last edited:

Leafs Forever

Jul 14, 2009
Sounds like they're just trying to make him say something stupid so they can say they got a big, controversial scoop. Jerks.

Damisoph

Jun 29, 2010
Funny thing is Sid is always critical of the Leafs...in a scoffing way, not even based in any concrete reasoning. I'd love to hear one of the boys call him out in some interview, not in a real hostile, confrontational way but enough to make him backpedal a bit.

MoeMoney

Mar 11, 2012
Sid: "Do you regret signing your deal now that Semin has signed his?"

Is this guy Pejorative Slured or something? Verbal diarrhea.

He is, can't stand these two. All they do is shout and act like children on the air, and as you can see they try way to hard to be "edgy" but come across as disrespectful to their guest. Don't think Lupul will ever wanna be back on the air with these two clowns again.

firstemperor

May 25, 2011
Thought the interview was great, including the question about Semin. Those are the questions people want to hear and Tim & Sid don't play the generic company line- that's why they endear themselves to people.

Better than the generic Q&A that goes on all the radio shows.

Shimso

Oct 9, 2011
I listen to Tim & Sid's show, its a little immature but entertaining enough.

I'd rather hear questions asking about Semin than simple questions that just get politically correct answers.

What I don't get is why they always say "we're here with ___ on Tim & Sid Sportsnet the FAN 590 radio" after any thing they say to a guest....

Vexed

Magic Marner
Feb 4, 2011
Barrie
Tim and Sid are good because they're generally funny and the show isn't all that serious. Considering you get Blair in the morning and Bobcat after them, its a refreshing change from the general bitterness of the fan590 call in segments

Lobstertainment

Oh no, my brains.
Nov 26, 2003
Toronto
Tim and Sid died when it went to the Fan

Not uncut anymore, and it's way too long now, I thought I'd love having 3 times more T&S per day but they have to flesh it out and it's just too long. 1 hour was sometimes too short but only sometimes 1.5-2 hours would have been perfect.

Especially if it was still uncut and still the original show with Bronsetter and Pizzo.

Damn now I'm all nostalgic for old tim and sid.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad