Joffery Lupul

OConnellsProtege

Nov 23, 2011
Cool. I used to go to the same high school, St. Josephs, as Welter in Grande Prairie. He really did light it up for the Storm, racked up 7 points in one game IIRC.

MOOKER411

Nov 13, 2009
KERROBERT, SASK
Cool. I used to go to the same high school, St. Josephs, as Welter in Grande Prairie. He really did light it up for the Storm, racked up 7 points in one game IIRC.

I only actually got to see Josh play once in an All-star game in Camrose. If I remember correctly, I think he got 2 goals and an assist. Definately one of those guys who knows where to be and great hands.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
Lupul is cool when he is on his game but he is possibly the 2nd most injury prone player in the league behind Havlat and he isn't great half of the time when he is healthy.

Some players are prone to injury because they play a physically taxing game (Ferrence, Hall, McQaid); some are just injured. All. The. Time. I can understand & to an extent accept the former. I'll never live with the latter. No matter how talented, if a guy is constantly injured, what effing good is he to you? No good.

He may be a fine talent & a nice fellow, but again, no thanks.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad