Joffery Lupul

MOOKER411

Nov 13, 2009
KERROBERT, SASK
So I go to My cousins wedding this past weekend...as I was walking away from the bar to go to my table, I see Joffery Lupul walk into the hall. I guess he played hockey in Fort Saskatchewan with my cousin Joshua Welter. Josh is still the all time points leader for Grand Prairie Storm of the Alberta Junior Hockey League. I got a chance to talk to Joffery and he is a very down to earth good guy. He hates PK Subban so right away we hit it off ha ha. Seriously though, I asked him that at the deadline if it came down to it, would he have waived his no trade to come to Boston and no hesitation said " hell ya I would go to Boston ". He very much likes Bergeron and Marchand.
Not saying it would happen but it was sure fun talking hockey with him.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
I'm sure anyone would want to leave that **** storm in Toronto... But he likes Marchand, I didn't know that was possible. :laugh: Makes too much money and too injury prone for me, but he seems like a good guy.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
So I go to My cousins wedding this past weekend...as I was walking away from the bar to go to my table, I see Joffery Lupul walk into the hall. I guess he played hockey in Fort Saskatchewan with my cousin Joshua Welter. Josh is still the all time points leader for Grand Prairie Storm of the Alberta Junior Hockey League. I got a chance to talk to Joffery and he is a very down to earth good guy. He hates PK Subban so right away we hit it off ha ha. Seriously though, I asked him that at the deadline if it came down to it, would he have waived his no trade to come to Boston and no hesitation said " hell ya I would go to Boston ". He very much likes Bergeron and Marchand.

So when Lupul to Boston trade happens we can either thank you or hate you :laugh:
After that talk he went to their big boys and said get me to Boston.

Bruinsfolife

Dec 3, 2005
Montreal
Too injury prone. Every year he gets injured multiple times. Why would that change in Boston? I like the player but not worth it unless of course the price is right:sarcasm:

MOOKER411

Nov 13, 2009
KERROBERT, SASK
So when Lupul to Boston trade happens we can either thank you or hate you :laugh:
After that talk he went to their big boys and said get me to Boston.

Ha ha, I don't ever see it happening so I am safe.
Got a feeling from our talk that maybe Calgary would become a fit for him. He has a great relationship with Brian Burke so that is where I think he will end up. I would take him over Smith but only for the same or less money than what Smith is making. I think the leafs will end up eating salary but it won't be eating that much so I am a pass.

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
Lupul's a good dude and a very talented player. Too injury prone for my taste though.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Injury prone, streaky, and one of the worst forwards in the league defensively. Seems like a nice guy, but I'd rather have Lucic, Marchand, Smith, and Pasta in our top 6 than Lupul.

jdz

May 22, 2013
Seems like a great leader and locker room guy. Probably the only one that Toronto has to be honest.

Never fit to play consistently though.

zaYG

Nerevarine
Jun 29, 2012
Santa Cruz, CA
Lupul is cool when he is on his game but he is possibly the 2nd most injury prone player in the league behind Havlat and he isn't great half of the time when he is healthy.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

Cool story,

Have to ask though, did he make it through the ceremony without any reports of an injury?

MOOKER411

Nov 13, 2009
KERROBERT, SASK
He admitted to liking Marchand???

Ya he said he respects those guys ( Bergy and Marchand ). He likes them, he likes Iginla and hates PK Subban. I wish he wasn't a walking band-aid because I think he would fit in well with the Bruins. I won't feel too sorry for him though. I looked up his contract and didn't realize he made as much as he did. Even if he never plays again for anyone, he lived the dream and got paid handsomely for it.

MOOKER411

Nov 13, 2009
KERROBERT, SASK
Should have asked what he did to Dions wife lol

I was too busy drooling over the hotty he brought with. Omg...my niece had a few wobbly pops as we all did. She talks to Mr. Lupul for a couple minutes and asks if this young lady was his girl friend and he said no, then she asks innocently without skipping a beat, oh, did you rent her ? Lol, I couldn't beleive it, but to his credit he calmly replied no, she is just a freind.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad