Joffery Lupul denies failing Physical. Says the Leafs "cheat, and everyone lets them"

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Apologist

Apologizing for Leaf garbage since 1979
Oct 16, 2007
Leaf Nation Hell
actually. 3,750,000. :laugh:

I have to say. Lupul is a child. a legitimate, utter child. to me it's not "is MLSE doing this, are the Leafs cheating blah blah blah." but this dumbo can't just walk away with people chirp him online. Like. block comments, don't be "public" as he is. This isn't the first time he got in trouble because of social media and I doubt it will be the last.
At the end of the day he is a human being just like any of us. He is also a pro athlete. You don't make the big show without pride and determination.
Smart? Nope. But I would probably snap at some point too.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
At the end of the day he is a human being just like any of us. He is also a pro athlete. You don't make the big show without pride and determination.
Smart? Nope. But I would probably snap at some point too.

true. like i said though. there should come a point where SOMEONE (obviously not him) should be like - don't have your comments activated. be private. I understand the fact he's frustrated - he was actually one of my favourite Leafs and for the most part, he was always a forthright interview.

but I can also call him out that he's also a mental midget when it comes to social media.
and in my mind (honestly) regardless of how he feels about the Leafs and his situation. he still represents them and he threw them completely under the bus (and if we just put aside the whole LouFather jokes etc) put his teammates in the hotseat, having to deal with this crap, because he went ninjadust.

with something this big i would have had more respect had he come out in person and just explain stuff. like i get that he wants to play and stuff but take the heat. don't just 'delete' then 'statement' and vanish. again.

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
He knows the score. He is getting a 5.25 million dollar paid vacation. He should be happy he is totally healthy and able to whatever he wants without risking any injury. He no longer is a top forward and no one will want him but he has lost out on a Leaf admin type position after the contract is finished by opening his big mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad