JM's Keeper League - Communication Options

McIce Whole

Jan 7, 2008
Edmonton
I think that's probably what will end up happening but I mean if some people want to use something else, then that's fine but I think many are going to use HF still.

Raptactics29

Mar 28, 2007
London, Ontario
This is hard to believe, considering you act like a 12 year old girl

lololololololol

lololololololol

Yea, you're right. No one should criticize god

You should change your username to "Crap-****ing-tastic"

You should quit now. Obviously you don't give a rats ass about anyone but yourself. JM is right, you're jeopardizing the league for everyone else. I'm sure you just made these comments to get a reaction..

Raptactics29

Mar 28, 2007
London, Ontario
I gonna make a quick post here an just apologize to everyone who has been offended by anything I've said. I think deep down I wanted JM or you guys to reject me.. which isn't fair. I think I wanted you guys to say you didn't need me and I'd just start my own league. I was very very close to that last night.

Anyway, guys I'm sorry if I've came across with a dictatorship type attitude. It ends now. I'm gonna just co-commish this league and have a great time. I'm confident you guys will love the way I do things and I just hope JM and I build a terrific working relationship. So again, I apologize guys. I'm gonna be man enough to admit I was wrong. Lets have a great draft, build a fantastic league, and have a blast guys!

Cheers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad