Jiri Tlusty

Brooklanders*

Feb 26, 2012
Phillipe Paradise would have just as much success if he were put in Tlusty's position with Eric Staal (who HFBoards thinks is overrated) and Alex Semin (who is a soft lazy Euro cancer).

They are all very talented and would trade for any of those three but right now value maybe at its lowest.

bluedevil58*

We so deter other team's posters from posting here. With that being said:

6421-michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
I wouldn't say we determine other teams from posting here, just that we hate the same repeated questions that can be answered by the fantasy hockey thread. That said this isn't really one of them.

Tlusty seems like he should be able to get 4-4.5m on the open market and be a 20/20-25/25 guy on most teams. That feels pretty steep.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
I wouldn't say we determine other teams from posting here, just that we hate the same repeated questions that can be answered by the fantasy hockey thread. That said this isn't really one of them.

Tlusty seems like he should be able to get 4-4.5m on the open market and be a 20/20-25/25 guy on most teams. That feels pretty steep.

I think a lot of it is that other teams fans come here, have a look at some of the threads and are like ".... The ****?"

Then never come back :laugh:

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
I think a lot of it is that other teams fans come here, have a look at some of the threads and are like ".... The ****?"

Then never come back :laugh:

But there are some other people who come in here and realize that we're all awesome as **** and then stay for the resulting chaos and potential #modhumor

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Or we just assimilate then into becoming Hurricanes fans. I know Semin himself has a big following and a ton of people turned from Washington to Carolina (not necessarily on this board)

Brooklanders*

Feb 26, 2012
The isles are desperate for a LW and to me Tlusty is a good fit with Tavares and Okposo. I doubt the Isles would be able to make a deal for him at this stage but after the year would love to make a run at him. I agree he will command five million per and I think he is a 50 point guy so that's good value. I would take Semin in a deal to make it work on both sides. I just can't imagine Snow spending a combined 12 million on these two guys. That really kills your cap. I believe Tlusty will be dealt at the deadline and to me isn't a bad thing at all.
The upcoming draft is a really good one. Too bad our GM isn't the best.
Not sure what Carolina would want for Tlusty and Semin ( salary dump) combined.

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
I like Slutty and all, but $5M? Maybe I'm getting old and not keeping up with inflation, but that seems steep.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad