Jimmy Vesey discussion continues ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Chosen_One

Jul 4, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
The organizations' pitches will not be identical.

Even 3-4 days is NOT a lot of time. That's 2-3 days to interview, and then one night to sleep on it and talk it over with your family and agent if there's not an obvious winner.

Why do I get the sense that a lot of people here and on the main board have never weighed multiple job offers before. :laugh:
LOL.

My offers had me choosing between cities and believe me, I'd probably still take longer to decide than Vesey. Livability is a big thing for me and it vary immensely city-to-city.

hullsy47

Dec 7, 2005
That seemed unnecessarily rude. Not that hard to pick up post counts just by commenting during games.

I concur been a pipefitter for 35 years ,ive been lucky only to have to weigh different unions and maybe the urge to relocate to the oil patch ,,,
getting back to Vesey ,hes attractive because hes only costing money ,he is already 24 lots of other college players are free agents today too ,if he picks the leafs its because he ants to be surrounded by good young world class players ,and arguably the best coach in the league .
our focus should be on our young cores development ,Vesey.knows where hes going ,always did ,once he went back to school to finish ,he decided to exercise his rights in the CBA collective agreement ,so more power to him .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad