Jimmy Vesey discussion continues ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Bauer

May 30, 2007
Cape Breton
How do they know this?

Personally I think it's simply educated guessing.

At the same time with the money being the same no matter what I'm sure he's narrowed it down to a few teams to speak with tomorrow.

I wouldn't believe any of this favorite talk or what teams are already in or out.

Remember Babcock? We were out on him twice I believe :laugh:

Bullseye

Jun 14, 2012
Niagara

At the same time with the money being the same no matter what I'm sure he's narrowed it down to a few teams to speak with tomorrow.

I wouldn't believe any of this favorite talk or what teams are already in or out.

Can Vesey say where he's gonna sign right now? Could he leak that to ESPN for instance?

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden

Well, at least one time it was actually true. Babcock said himself that he had more or less dismissed Toronto before he took a meeting and Shanahan Shanahanned him.

Bullseye

Jun 14, 2012
Niagara
Well, at least one time it was actually true. Babcock said himself that he had more or less dismissed Toronto before he took a meeting and Shanahan Shanahanned him.

McCrimmon & Stamkos are the only two people with the stones to turn Shanahan down so far. Hope he lands Vesey.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Can't see Vesey waiting much longer to sign with a team. He clearly knows who is after him, and it shouldn't take long to review the offers in front of him - they'll all be similar. Just comes down to where he wants to play.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Vesey would be a great get and huge bump by adding him to our prospect pool.

He is the right age range to be a part of the long-term solution and building together with other top end kids.

Mr Hockey*

Here is a look at vesey plying in a summer league ... most likely Jr level and above players.

KPower

Jan 17, 2012
Just imagine the salt in Buffalo if he signs here.

Last edited:

johnny_rudeboy

Mar 20, 2006
Karlstad
I was wondering, if we get him where does he play on the team to start the year. On the 2nd line with bozak and jvr, or 1st with komo and kadri?

Think we will end up with 3 equal lines this season. But I imagine him being a LW rules out him playing with JVR. Kadri and Komo seem like a good fit for him. They can shelter him and also be helped by his talents.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Think we will end up with 3 equal lines this season. But I imagine him being a LW rules out him playing with JVR. Kadri and Komo seem like a good fit for him. They can shelter him and also be helped by his talents.
True forgot he played lw and not both wings. It will be a battle between many talented guys to see who gets spots on the team. Kadri, Willy, Matthews, Komo, Bozak, martin and Jvr are guaranteed spots. I want brown, leivo, marner, sosh, hyman to get time but also want rychel and vesey(if we get him) on the roster. And that's not counting greening, mickalek, laich,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad