Value of: Jimmy Howard to TOR at the TD

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
The way Anaheim looks right now.... I assume we might be moving Miller at the deadline... would be a good vet/leader and great back up for the leaf playoff push.... and I assume miller would be cool spending half a season chasing a cup... Toronto might be best spot for him. Ducks and Toronto have a pretty good history in making trades.... just give us a pick or 2(depending on rounds) and call it a day.
Miller has a 4 team trade clause, And reportedly 3 are the other California teams and not sure of the other. Doubt he has any interest in the Leafs.

Bobby Terrance

Jul 21, 2018
I remember the gold from (granted a select few) of my fellow leafs fans saying they want a 1st at least for sparks in the off-season. Even though to anyone else it was apparent he would be a guy who struggles to hold a back-up gig in the league.

I only bring sparks up because I saw fellow leaf fans bringing him up.

Mar 26, 2010
I would be interested as a Leafs fan, but doubt Detroit moves him.

flamesforcup

Sep 5, 2017
What would Wings fans want from the Flames. I know u guys wanna tank and Mike Smith would be perfect for u. So Mike Smith+ what?

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Do you think it might take more than 4 games for the AHL's best starter to adjust to being an NHL back up? You would think he was 1 and 3 instead of 3 and 1. This seems knee jerk.

If I felt the 3-1 record wasn't pure lucky it would be different but it is, one of those wins was a 7-6 win and last night Gardiner and Zaitsev saved his ass about 3 times each in the 3rd period, also his numbers are still well below league average that's a problem he has gotten EXTREMELY lucky .

Even the goal he let in Can't go in especially with no screen and from that distance

BlueBaron

May 29, 2006
Sarnia, On
If I felt the 3-1 record wasn't pure lucky it would be different but it is, one of those wins was a 7-6 win and last night Gardiner and Zaitsev saved his ass about 3 times each in the 3rd period, also his numbers are still well below league average that's a problem he has gotten EXTREMELY lucky .

Even the goal he let in Can't go in especially with no screen and from that distance
So you think 4 games tells the whole story.

Crease Master

Dec 17, 2016
Did you see how many pucks were hitting Leaf players in the crease? The players have zero confidence in Sparks, they are trying to play his position for him. That's never a good sign. You don't see guys diving into the crease to make saves for Freddy. Dubas didn't want to lose Sparks on waivers but would anybody select him if they did it now? Let Sparks learn on the job somewhere else.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Did you see how many pucks were hitting Leaf players in the crease? The players have zero confidence in Sparks, they are trying to play his position for him. That's never a good sign. You don't see guys diving into the crease to make saves for Freddy. Dubas didn't want to lose Sparks on waivers but would anybody select him if they did it now? Let Sparks learn on the job somewhere else.
Welcome to the club...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad